Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Armalite 3 Man 3 Gun Championship (formerly Colt Match)

I am very happy to announce that Armalite has given me a verbal agreement to be the new title sponsor for the biggest team event in the country. I will have applications available in a week or two. Date will be the same as posted before July 18-19 at Topton Fish and game. I am excited to work with Armalite as they have some great new products for the prize table. I asked for product and not cash so the prize table will not have the big checks this year. Freedom munitions, and extreme bullets has also confirmed they are in as well. Look forward to seeing everyone again soon. Thanks for you support if this match.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the application for the match. As before please make a note on your application if you want to be squaded with another team, and make sure they send in an application. The last few years the match has filled up quick and we plan to have bigger and better stages this year. A bigger and better jungle run is in the works, and I am working on some new ideas for some all shoot at once stages as well. Hope to see everyone back again. I will also do an all women's prize table again this year if I get 8 teams. I am looking for someone to help with the women's prize table. If anyone has an interest email me.

Armalite 2015 entry.doc

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, GT TARGETS will be back again on the sponsor list...........TEAM STRIKEFORCE - GT TARGETS, Ron, Todd & Doug will be back for another try. Please send me the sponsor details, sales@gttargets.com

thanks, Karl @ GT

Dean you still have spots open? Don't know how I missed this?!?! I was in your other thread about the match and just heard about this one. Hopefully still openings. Will get app out tomorrow.

Yes we still have slots left. The match is filling up as we already have over 24 teams and it will be capped around 70. I have a number of teams that have requested to be squaded with teams that have not yet sent in apps. The farther along this goes the harder it is to fill the requests. Please make sure your other teams send in apps ASAP.

I did talk to Barnes, Adams Arms, Seekins, and a few others at SHOT and the prize table is shaping up.

I sent in my app over a week ago but haven't heard anything yet. Will we receive a email once you get us signed up? Just surprised that I haven't heard anything yet. Thanks and looking forward to it. The team matches are the best