Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Armalite 3 Man 3 Gun Championship (formerly Colt Match)

Looking for 3rd Man

Our third man dropped out and we are looking for a third man. My buddy and I are experienced IDPA/USPSA shooters and we have about 10 local club 3 gun matches under our belts. We are certainly not hot shots but we are also not beginners. We are all about having fun and being safe. We are from New England and I have a third room reserved at a local motel for Fri and Sat if you are traveling. We are driving down on Fri. If you are interested PM me or email me at flilley71@comcast.net.

thanks

Frank

We got a guy so we are all set looking forward to it

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for a team to join for the 3 gun match. My husband and I were trying to put together a team and he was asked to sub for someone. So I'm looking for a team to join!! Or a new ladies team? PM if you have a spot I can fill, I'd love to come!! Please PM me......!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Directions.

We are coming down from New England. We'll have enough guns and ammo between the 3 of us to scare the hell out of a trooper or anyone else (well you all know the drill). Plus one of our squad has shifty eyes. In any case we intend to stay the out of NJ for obvious reasons. We plan on taking PA-209 south out of Matamoras to I -80 in Stroudsburg, question is how to go from there, is PA-33 south to PA-22 west or I-78 west the best? we are staying near the intersection of I-78 and I-478 west of Allentown, Crackersport I think.

Any suggestions? Anything to watch out for.

Thx

Just drive the speed limit is the best advice that I could give.

Take 22 but does 22/78 merges into 1 highway just past I-476.

Topton FIsh and Game

26 Tina lane

Mertztown, PA 19539

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dean,

are basepads allowed on AR mags?

I am not Dean, but basepads and couplers have been allowed in the past, so I figure they are still okay this year.

Just confirmed Noveske will be sending 3 complete nice projectile delivery packages for the table.

This match just continues to grow each year and its because it really is the most fun match of the year.

What rule set is this match following? I looked at the match page and couldn't find anything. I know scoring is different, but will equipment follow the 3GN Practical division rules?

Dean,

Unfortunately I have to bow out of the match. I knew in advance that one teammate wasn't able to make the match, but now my *other* teammate's family member just came down with a serious illness. Unhappy I'm going to miss this match, always a favorite of mine. Good luck to those who are shooting!

Basically 3 gun nation mixed with some outlaw matches for rules. Scoring can vary from stage to stage as the number of required hits can change but will be clearly explained in stage description on the stage. Sponsors are still coming on board. This is the biggest year yet. Over 80 teams including ROs.

Basically 3 gun nation mixed with some outlaw matches for rules. Scoring can vary from stage to stage as the number of required hits can change but will be clearly explained in stage description on the stage. Sponsors are still coming on board. This is the biggest year yet. Over 80 teams including ROs.

Anything from the 3GN rules that is not allowed? Mag tube length, fore grips etc..? Don't want to show up and have to reconfigure at the match.

Thanks!

I am posting Squads so you can get an idea of who you are shooting with. I have met all squad requests I have gotten up to this point. The match is full and I will not be able to juggle teams from squad to squad from here on out. More sponsors are coming on board, and the stages are still being tweaked at this point. If you have any questions email me.

no mag tube restrictions, foregrips okay, no bipods.

thanks

Dean

posted squads.doc

Even though I don't have a team I plan on attending with guns & gear in the event there's an opening. If not, then I plan on drinking Yuengling and heckling Bryan Ray & Brian Vaught all day!

Sounds like a good plan. We'd expect no less out of you! :)

do we need any slugs or buck?

Dean's recommended ammo count was 175 each, rifle, pistol and shot, plus 10 slugs.

Per team or shooter ... Would guess team

Per person, as far as I understand things.