Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

KC EUSIBIO @ NATIONALS

sweetback

He shot area 7 two weeks before and that gun had a cmore on it.

It sucks that he is fighting gear problems.

And he had a Trijicon on it at A5.

After seeing the specs on the Trijicon, (1.5 MOA dot), I'm not sure that I would want it on my gun. That's a TINY dot! It IS a tube, instead of a open holo sight, but still...

He shot area 7 two weeks before and that gun had a cmore on it.

It sucks that he is fighting gear problems.

And he had a Trijicon on it at A5.

After seeing the specs on the Trijicon, (1.5 MOA dot), I'm not sure that I would want it on my gun. That's a TINY dot! It IS a tube, instead of a open holo sight, but still...

It maybe small, but as has been pointed out, it is extremely visible.

• 2 weeks later...

KC made a tweet that he was leaving Team Glock a couple days ago.

As far as his pistol is concerned, I think it is funny the way several of the firearms manufacturer sponsored shooters don't use their "specifically designed for competition" model. I realize this is a great way for manufacturers to get in a lot of R&D on the range, but it is still funny.

A few personal examples I have seen were:

-Dennis Ming, aka: China Camp, at a SASS match. I had a set of his signature revolvers, and his were nothing like mine, from the finish to the frame.

-Team Glock member xxxx xxxx's Glock that I handled was substantially modified. The trigger geometry was totally different, along with other differences.

-A team shooter that was shooting a custom STI that had the Sponsor brand on the slide.

-A rifle manufacturer's sponsored shooter that is sporting a rifle built with several manufacturers components rather than their own "competition ready" rifle.

This goes on all the time, and while I don't really agree with it, in the long run it does make for a much better firearm for the consumer.

Have a great day!

wg

Hello: I am pretty sure he has had that pistol for a while. I think it uses STI or SVI mags as well. With all the things going on at Glock it may be a good time to leave. Thanks, Eric

What's going on at Glock?

Hello: I am pretty sure he has had that pistol for a while. I think it uses STI or SVI mags as well. With all the things going on at Glock it may be a good time to leave. Thanks, Eric

you should be able to google it. Scandal of some sort

Mr Glock has a wife and a mistress.