Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Screen Name ( Yours )

Shmella is weirdly my nickname that all of my friends know me as. kind of evolved into shmella after being called all kinds of nicknames. my names is Dustin, somehow i got the name Deagan that evolved into, Deacan,and then Deac, Deaca, Dicamello, Dicashmellgo, DicaShmellgs Dicashmellgo shmellgo shmellga Shmella. Me and my buddy were watching Charlie Moore's fishing show, and he called a fish he caught a little Shmella and the name stuck ever since. I started using it for all of my usernames, gamertags, email is Sugarshmell. i think i was going for sugar ray or something like that with the shmell twist for my email, and everytime i give out my email to sign up for some rewards card or something i think its kind of funny to spell it out to the store clerk so i keep using it. Shmella is almost always available as a username or screenname whenever i make an account somewhere. except for this lady who calls her cat shmella, she beat me to the name on instagram. luckily that cat doesnt shoot or i would have been pretty upset if she beat me here too. :roflol::sight:

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

I bought my first new car in 98 it was a 98 Plymouth neon. I was 18 at the time, discovered the internet, and needed an email address. Since I was racing against mostly Hondas, I came up with hondakilla. But it was taken, so I added the year of my car. Since it's obscure it's always available on the many forums I'm on. With many hobbies, come many forums. My other go to username is 56clubsedan, which is my project car. A 1956 Ford Fairlane club sedan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After a hilarious fail on a rope swing over a creek back home (~25 years ago) my friends gave me a nickname Butter _____. Since they couldn't say the "_____" in public it was shortened to Butter, at least in public places. While drinking the whole nick name was used evey chance they could. Butter was not available so I did the best I could. Butterpuc

• 1 month later...

Mine is actually pretty lame actually. The first online forums that I was involved with were car and drag racing forums. At that time we were running C14 race gas which is 114 octane. When I set up my very first forum account, octane114 was already taken, so I went with octane115. When I got involved in the shooting forums, I just changed it to shooter115.

I started out on car forums like a lot of you. Seemed like everyone's user name was related to what car they drove. "Smoked" is another way of saying blacked out, and I drive a BMW (with 200k miles btw). Here's a pic so it makes more sense:

6231963314_3ce2279386_z.jpg

I am from Nebraska (NEB) and used to be a pretty good competitive wakeboarder (WAKE). After a few torn knees, I prefer to wakesurf (much lower impact) and hang out with the family on the wakeboard boat... The name was what I used on wakeworld forum. It has followed me around to a few forums.

During chemo in 2011 I couldn't shake the thought that I was rotting away inside. Got through that and then went through a much needed long overdue divorce and felt like my whole life was rotten.

Fast forward to a couple of years ago when I met my fiancee. We had been dating for a while and I noticed she was always admiring my tablet so when her birthday rolled around I got her the latest model. When she saw what it was she said I was a rotten man. The way she said it completely changed its meaning for me in the best way. Her tablet gets used every day at her job and my new nickname stuck.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

When my wife and I started dating she referred to me as "murse" to all of her friends and family (I am a nurse, she was a student nurse at the time). Then three years ago the Air Force decided to let me play in the back of planes and gave me a shiny set of wings, so now I am a flight murse.

P.S. Nothing to do with male purses

When my wife and I started dating she referred to me as "murse" to all of her friends and family (I am a nurse, she was a student nurse at the time). Then three years ago the Air Force decided to let me play in the back of planes and gave me a shiny set of wings, so now I am a flight murse.

P.S. Nothing to do with male purses

Thanks for your service !

With a last name like Goold, anything that has the word Gold in it has been a nickname of mine. Gooldie Hawn, Goolden Eye, Goold Finger (or Member, depending on company), Silence is Goolden, The Man with the Goolden Gun, Gooldylocks, etc etc. Gooldylocks was always my favorite, and I use it for all my online profiles. On Instagram I am Gooldylox with the x though, because it wouldn't let me have the "locks".