Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

If You Think You're Having a Bad Day.........

Lifeislarge

My dad's old cat always slept on top of the old TV, the one that had tubes in it because it was warm up there. The top was a screen and the heat drifted up. Once the cat barfed on it and the barf went into the TV and shorted out the high voltage cage and killed the TV. My dad hauled the TV to the repair shop and the guy just about hurled when he opened it up.....

Another reason I prefer dogs! :roflol:

Don't get me started... I live on a big corner lot and when I catch the rat bastard that's letting their dog use it as a latrine the shits literally going to hit the fan. I'm constantly hosing the crap out of my tractor tires. If you forget and park it in the garage it stinks for a week!!! I need to train the damn cat to puke on their doorstep.

If you don't think it was a statement that he puked perfectly on your flip flop you underestimate the effort and skill it takes to place that present there. The only reason cats don't slay us in our sleep is that they aren't quite sure how long they would live dining on our bones and that life would be boring without us to torment.

I wish. Try this - more or less all at the same time. Mind you, I just had 6 years where NONE of this has been an issue. The animules are house trained and completely reliable - up until now.

My garage cat, the surviving one that conveyed with the house, started urinating and defecating in the garage - turns out to be a urinary tract infection. So I'm shoveling and hosing daily....

THEN, my 125 lb. mastiff suddenly develops some serious gastrointestinal issue and got the explosive squirts when I was at the range and just after my wife had just left for a road trip an hour earlier. He was sleeping peacefully when she left. He apparently ran around the house desperately, leaking a bit, then decided my reloading room was the safest place to detonate. My holy place, argh!!!! Concrete floor, walls, painted cabinets, wood benches, pretty much hit it all. Hose, wet vac, bleach water, bottles of enzyme spray, exhaust fan, hours of work....

THAT was a bad day.

A week later, multiple x-rays, a surgery (nothing but an hugely inflamed stomach found) and many pills later, my 90 lb bulldog develops 'nervous collitis' when I am on the road and explodes on the carpet in my wife's home office/media/exercise room space. Vet says she is probably upset about the mastiff's condition.

Thousands of dollars later things have finally settled down. Still need to get the stitches out of the mastiff.

1050/Mr. Bullet Feeder purchase may be delayed....