• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the MBX 140

24 is possible butt not reloadable

This:

http://spsshop.es/paraordsps-enduromac/high-capacity-magazine-140mm-p-209.html

plus this:

http://tarantacticalinnovations.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=54_56&products_id=162

give 24 reloadable

at least for me and should fit the gauge

MBX- 130

SPS -58

TTI 7G-34

92 v 130

Who makes these magwells. I need one for my 40

They are a new product from Taylor Freelance.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Are they for the models with mag wells, without, or both?

eta- will these work without modification for Dawson extensions?

TIA

Edited by superslowmo

I'm not sure. I would assume they would work with the longer para type tubes as well as STI or SPS tubes, but the current production Mecgars may be too short. I've been following the RIA stuff, but I wound up getting a MAC 3011 instead.

I scored a 9mm /.22 TCM 51947 used from my LGS at a decent price. It looked like it had hardly been fired. I have used it for several matches with a decent amount of success.

It runs great on Mec-Gar Para P18 Mags and Dawson Basepads (using Arredondo spring/follower with Dawson modified Arredondo inserts).

Only thing about the mags are that they are inconsistent on capacity. 4/8 hold 22 rds, 2/8 21 rds, and the last 2 hold 20 rds (I just plan my stages accordingly).

I just want to find a different trigger that I can adjust for take-up.

I scored a 9mm /.22 TCM 51947 used from my LGS at a decent price. It looked like it had hardly been fired. I have used it for several matches with a decent amount of success.

It runs great on Mec-Gar Para P18 Mags and Dawson Basepads (using Arredondo spring/follower with Dawson modified Arredondo inserts).

Only thing about the mags are that they are inconsistent on capacity. 4/8 hold 22 rds, 2/8 21 rds, and the last 2 hold 20 rds (I just plan my stages accordingly).

Does your gun have a mag well? I was under the impression that the Mecgar mags would be to short with Dawson extensions.

Does your gun have a mag well? I was under the impression that the Mecgar mags would be to short with Dawson extensions.

Yes, mine has the factory mag well. Here it is with one of the Mec-Gar mags and Dawson extension.

z7TFXu.jpg[/img]

Edited by superslowmo

So, searching seems to offer little info on replacement triggers.

Is the Triglide the only real option?

Guncraft fit.I prefer the gunsmith blank-long flat

I have a SVI and perhaps I did not fit it as well but it has more play than the Guncraft

I have a SVI and perhaps I did not fit it as well but it has more play than the Guncraft

I'm not big on flat triggers myself.

I know SVI has both the "standard" wide body, as well as the Triglide. Is there any real difference between the two?

Edited by superslowmo

I'm not big on flat triggers myself.

I know SVI has both the "standard" wide body, as well as the Triglide. Is there any real difference between the two?

Guncraft also has curved ones

http://www.brownells.com/handgun-parts/trigger-group-parts/triggers/para-ordnance-aluminum-triggers-prod6822.aspx

If you go Infinity you will need the

Billet Grip Trigger Bow - Wide Body

The Triglide has bearings which may or may work as well with the RIA frame