Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 X-Treme Bullets Texas 3 Gun Championship at Copperhead Creek

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes there will be a zero range. MagnetoSpeed will also be staffing the zero range and providing demo's of their chronographs. They will be able to put their chrono on your gun in addition to their demo gun.

Kurt

Kudos on the efforts put in, Kurt.

Indeed! I know exactly what it's like to organize a big event and it's not a task for the faint-hearted. I'm really looking forward to it. Thanks for taking all the time out of your personal time to put this together.

Just wanted to confirm, no magazine limit for Heavy Tac Optics?

That is correct. The plan was 20 but that wasn't in the rules and too late to make that change.

Will there be a secure location where ATVs etc. could be parked overnight, or do we need to load them up each night?

I have always just left my UTV next to my trailer over night.. We have never had a problem.

Just got home from the X-Treme Bullets # Gun Texas Match. Was a great match ran Saturday and Sunday went perfectly, even Friday went very well considering the hour rain delay. A big THANK YOU to Kurt, Jeremy, Craig, Brian, the staff and Copperhead Creek for putting on a great match. Forgot to add a big thank you to all the sponsors, was a great prize table.

Edited by The Donald

Best match I have been to this year!!!! Ran on time, fun stages, great prize table for a first year match, great staff and ro's. Range is top notch and surprisingly after a rain on Friday didn't turn into a mud hole. Stages were a great mix between speed and natural terrain. I never found my self hunting and search for targets everything was well marked and painted. It is nice to have a great HONEST match in central Texas again!!! Well done Craig, Kurt, and Jeremy. I will be back again next year for sure.

Kurt and staff, What a great MATCH !!

Y’all did a great job organizing and executing an exceptional 3Gun match.

I thank kindly all the staff and sponsors for their contributions to make it happen.

Looking forward to next time. Well Done!!

I second all the comments above. It was a fantastic match, very well ran and a ton of fun. Kurt and all the staff did an amazing job setting up one the best matches I've ever been to. Copperhead Creek is a great facility and Kurt and all the stage designers took advantage of the natural terrain to give the shooters some very cool stages. I was fortunate enough to take 3rd place in Tac Ops and get an awesome prize off the table. Huge thanks to all the match sponsors, congrats to all the winners, and I'll definitely be back next year!

Great match. Ran extremely well. Major kudos. Big thanks to the RO and match staff = friendly attitudes, fun to be around. Y'all took some complicated pieces and made it work. Very cool work on keeping scoring updated and saw very responsive match staff attention to questions. Fun stages that presented challenges. Definitely want to attend the next one. Thanks staff and sponsors!

Edited by AustinWolv

Exemplary customer service! Stages that flowed well and tested skills, friendly ROs, quick and easy Prize table and FFL. The few little things I noticed, Kurt told me they would improve next year and I did not tell him about them. You felt that the entire match was there to make your experience excellent.

The facility and staff were great as well.

I second all of the above comments; this was a fantastic match from start to finish, well thought out, well ran and the stages were extremely fun. I'm already looking forward to next year, this will be a staple in the Texas matches of the future.

Excellent match! Lots of fun and well run.

As a side note, my nine year old son made me laugh pretty hard Thursday when I was packing up. I told him I was going to this match that would last two and half days. He made some comment about shooting a lot and I asked him how long he thought I would shoot. He said 'about five hours'. I told him that over the whole match I would probably shoot about 15 minutes. He gave me a look like I was the dumbest person on the planet. It really put things in perspective. From his perspective this is not a very efficient sport. Really funny. I told him he would understand when he gets older and participates.

I would like to thank everyone. Texas, staff, cooperhead creek,and sponsors. It was a great shoot. Would also like to thank squad 10 .they were one of the nicest bunch of people I have had the pleasure to shoot with. Also enjoyed there family members.thanks again South Dakota shooter Kenny

It was a great match; great RO's, great venue, well run, well organized and a great prize table! I loved the half-day format! I will definitely shoot this match again next year! :-)

Now, a question: Were there any T-shirts left over? If so, please put me in contact with somebody that can sell me a couple more. My bride already jacked the one I brought home...

:-)

Tommy

Sounds like a great match......wish I could have been there.

Are results posted anywhere?

Here are the results:

https://practiscore.com/results.php?uuid=D9F378CD-710B-499A-8134-5E38FFCF1A0C

Like everyone above said, great match, fun stages, very nice venue, friendly ROs, and a deep prize table! You can't ask for anything else. I'm looking forward to next years!

Nick

On behalf of X-Treme Bullets & Freedom Munitions I want to thank you all for coming to the match and supporting it, by spending your time shooting the event. Kurt, Jeremy, all the RO's, Copperhead, everyone who supported the event via sponsorship, you made the match great.

I know we can't wait for next years match, and I imagine it will see bigger support, at least from the X-Treme Bullets and Freedom Munitions camp.

Again, thank you all for coming out, we would love to make this the best match in the State of Texas!