Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 X-Treme Bullets Texas 3 Gun Championship at Copperhead Creek

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hey All Competitors,

I sent out the first week's registration confirmations last night so let me know if you didn't get it after checking your bulk mail folders. If you have friends that want to compete in this awesome match, let them know we confirmed over half the slots in the first couple of days. Only 2 1/2 squads remain open for the AM/PM/AM start times. The stages are coming together and I hear they're a lot like playing chess, what move will be the best?

• 2 weeks later...

Registration is going great for the match. Keep that apps coming. We are getting close to full on the AM-PM-AM schedule, so if that is what you want, better get your app in soon.

As always we are working hard and working with our partners to grow the match and provide the funnest and best new match of the year. Please make sure to remember the sponsors who have already come on board with us. Make sure you support the companies that support our sport when you are making purchasing decisions.

Title Sponsor: X-Treme Bullets
Bronze: DSG Arms and Nordic Components
Stage: Hayes Custom Guns and the Shooters Source
Associate: Dissident Arms, Sierra Bullets, and XS Sight Systems

More to come. See you on the range.

Registration is going great for the match. Keep that apps coming. We are getting close to full on the AM-PM-AM schedule, so if that is what you want, better get your app in soon.

As always we are working hard and working with our partners to grow the match and provide the funnest and best new match of the year. Please make sure to remember the sponsors who have already come on board with us. Make sure you support the companies that support our sport when you are making purchasing decisions.

Title Sponsor: X-Treme Bullets

Bronze: DSG Arms and Nordic Components

Stage: Hayes Custom Guns and the Shooters Source

Associate: Dissident Arms, Sierra Bullets, and XS Sight Systems

More to come. See you on the range.

Can't wait to see what you cook up Kurt, this one is gonna be a can't miss!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Less than 10 weeks until the match.

You can ship ammo to:

2015 Texas 3 Gun Championship
c/o Copperhead Creek Shooting Club, Craig Sewell
7030 E Fm 1431
Marble Falls, TX 78654
When you do please email rhonda@copperheadclub.com with a packing list so that we can verify that your whole shipment arrived.

Less than 10 weeks until the match.

You can ship ammo to:

2015 Texas 3 Gun Championship

c/o Copperhead Creek Shooting Club, Craig Sewell

7030 E Fm 1431

Marble Falls, TX 78654

When you do please email rhonda@copperheadclub.com with a packing list so that we can verify that your whole shipment arrived.

Thanks. When do you expect to have an approximate round count?

Here is the rough round count for the match. Bring more. This is based on 2 rounds on paper. There are approximately 52 rounds of rifle/pistol option paper.

Stages will be posted on the web in the next couple weeks.

130 Birdshot, 10 Slugs, 205 rifle, 170 pistol

Lots of shooting.

See you on the range.

Lodging is very hard to get so I have blocked out some rooms at the following hotels listed from highest to lowest price:

Hampton Inn 830-798-1895 10 Queens doubles & 1 King

Holiday Inn 830-693-7531 2 Kings & 2 doubles reserved

Quality Inn 830-693-7531 4 single Kings

Best Western 830-693-5122 2 Queens

Motel 6 830-265-6565 10 doubles

All are in the name of Copperhead Creek Shooting Club and have discounts if you mention us and tell them your wanting one of our reserved rooms. Please send me your name and confirmation number so I can remove it from my list. Hope to see you soon shooting your best ever.

Thomas@copperheadclub.com

Can anyone recommend a local place in the Austin area to buy birdshot (Win AA) after I fly in?

I'd say Academy sports stores.

The one in Cedar Park had multiple cases of it on aisle racks just the other day when I was there, but plenty of individual boxes on the shelves.