Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 X-Treme Bullets Texas 3 Gun Championship at Copperhead Creek

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't know why you guys don't just use a .308!

On a shotgun target?? :)

Yeah, I think I would like to use something a little bigger than 160 gauge to take down a spinner. :)

Edited by CJW

Stages will be on the website on 4/1.

I can't decide if that is good or bad, but it is one of my favorite days of the year.

Lol, I guess I am tired.. I didn't even think of that.. :)

Sure...sure...like you weren't going to post 10 stages, all with 1 USPSA silhouette and instructions about doing pushups and backflips.

• 2 weeks later...

What kind of ammo do you need CJW? The range club house sells ammo. I don't know if any of the other vendors on site will have ammo for sale. Freedom Munitions might, but usually they don't have a ton of extra ammo with them.

No worries, Kurt. I will ship or buy locally—I was just thinking of the way Rockcastle usually has Gamaliel onsite with a good variety of ammo for competitors to purchase…

Yes we will open up for registration at 1600 (possibly earlier, we will let you know). You can come look at/walk through stages any time after that as long as you don't get in the way of the RO match.

Are the slug targets (like Stage 2) gongs or paper? I am guessing they are gongs that need only one hit, but wanted to be sure.

Thanks!

Edited by CJW

Oh, one other question after looking at the stages. On Stage 5, there is a discrepenacy between the "Scoring" text and the rest of the description ("Stage Procedure" text and picture). Scoring includes 6 C-Zones (other than the 4 rifle targets, I presume) and 4 flash targets. Are they in the stage or is the picture correct?