Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Triangle Ss Shotguns

Precision40

Benny:

I'm sending the Rem 1100 CM trigger group and DMW Easy Loader to you monday. Is there anything you can do to improve the trigger. If so, I want it, so consdier it formally approved - that is if you have time. Not a bad stock trigger but could be better. IPSC only. UPS web says my AR upper got to you friday. Call me with any questions on the AR, you'll see my note regarding the A-2 bolt on YHM rear sight and milling a slot in flat top receiver rail at the rear. Saw your post hear, couldnt resist. Precision 40: They dont get no better that Mr. Hill's - my source: some of the best shooters in the country and on the east coast. Benelli or Rem. - he can build you both.

Thanks, Jon

B)

8 rd. tube, inter-changable f.o. front sight, clark barrel band,3-gun gear spec. made for me side saddle, lightened bolt system & springs, ext. bolt release & throated barrel ramp.

How much does all that cost Benny and what's your turn around time.

Mr Hill???? Mike you live a long way away to be sucking up to " Mr Hill ". If you need parts that bad I can send them to you also  . KURT

Nice one Kurt !

After you said the only Brit shooter in the US constantly upsets Benny by humming a certain theme tune I thought I would re-assure him we Brits aint all bad and show a bit of respect, especially after Mark H's comments in the new FS about Benny and how he was lucky it was not a Ford Pinto - very cutting and great photo :D:P:D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...