Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

KKM Barrels

ES13Raven

Planning on getting one for my Glock 21 so I can load coated lead bullets without worry.

I have one in my G21 which I bought to shoot lead. No issues. You will notice that when you compare the chamber of the KKM to the Glock, the KKM has more support.

I'm ordering one for my G17 as well.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh, no. Traditional would be land and groove rifling.

Glock barrels have either polygonal or octagonal rifling. The .45 auto barrels are octagonal.

I have shot quite a bit of lead in the stock barrel with no issues but I also clean after almost every range visit.

Edited by Willz

I believe you just email them and tell them you are a member ......or put it in the comments section of the order.

I could be wrong though.....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I am wanting to order a KKM barrel and I saw mention of Shooters Connection having them for $145

How does one get the discounted price?

You have to create an account and email them to let them know u are part or the benos discount group. Edited by 1sickPuppy

Uh, no. Traditional would be land and groove rifling.

Glock barrels have either polygonal or octagonal rifling. The .45 auto barrels are octagonal.

I have shot quite a bit of lead in the stock barrel with no issues but I also clean after almost every range visit.

I stand corrected, however, your terminology was wrong. Both the hexagonal and octagonal rifling are considered "Polygonal"

In my opinion, you cannot go wrong with KKM barrels.

I have had great results with all of my KKM barrels from my Glock (G17, G34 & G35), my M&P (9mm) to my 1911/2011 (9mm, .40SW & .45).

KKM in a 17L and have been very pleased. I picked up a Lone Wolf conversion for a Glock 31 and as others had stated the chamber is shallow/my reloads are to long. Go KKM

I'm picking up a used Glock 19 this weekend and it's coming with the stock and a KKM barrel. I'll do some back-to-back testing with the two and see how they compare.

Nice - shoot out to 25 yards if you can ;)

I'm picking up a used Glock 19 this weekend and it's coming with the stock and a KKM barrel. I'll do some back-to-back testing with the two and see how they compare.

Will do. We have a couple of pistol bays where I can do that. It will be interesting shooting a Glock again after shooting M&P's for several months.

• 3 weeks later...

Will do. We have a couple of pistol bays where I can do that. It will be interesting shooting a Glock again after shooting M&P's for several months.

Any word in how it went? Looking into KKM barrels as we speak

Any word in how it went? Looking into KKM barrels as we speak

Sorry, no. After shooting two guns in the steel challenge match we (my brother and I) were pretty fried I didn't get a chance to do any testing. I'll try to get out to the range on Sunday and do it.