Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

KKM Barrels

ES13Raven

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is better about it over a stock gen 4 barrel? Stock barrel gets at least 4" group at 25 yards which is adequate for uspsa. Just curious why people like them so much.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

To a lot of people 165.00 isn't a lot if they can shrink their group size 30%. That means a lot of "C" shots in USPSA that were BARELY a C is now an "A" Shot.. In Steel Challenge if they just barely missed the plate then with a KKM it probably would have nicked it.. So over the course of a couple years if your overall scores were better and your Brass came out Better it's worth it to some people. Also when you sell it you'll probably get 100.00 for it Used so now for 65.00 it aint that much really..

I shot 9-10 rds of my self cast lead bullets into 2.5 inch's FREESTYLE at 25 yds. KKM barrel. If you include the flyer it was under a 4 inch group. This was at the end of a long session shooting. Just standing in the sun, no bracing. To me I doubt the stock Glock will do that.

Edited by 98sr20ve

Shooters connection appears to be higher than buying direct from kkm. What did I miss?

Have you emailed Chuck to make sure your getting the BEnos discount? and no sure about KKM but with Shooters Connection and if the item is instock......I can get it tomorrow. I'd pay extra for that.

You can shoot lead through them, they average 2" groups. Less slop, chicks dig em...

you had me at chicks dig 'em....lol

Can you use a KKM in a IDPA SSP and USPSA production gun? (I talking about replacing with same caliber here)

You can shoot lead through them, they average 2" groups. Less slop, chicks dig em...

you had me at chicks dig 'em....lol

Can you use a KKM in a IDPA SSP and USPSA production gun? (I talking about replacing with same caliber here)

Don't know IDPA rules, but you are good in USPSA Prod as long as the barrel is the same size as the factory barrel. I have used KKM and Bar-Sto in my Prod guns.

I just put one in my G35 to take advantage of the cheaper 9mm for practice. Didn't have to change anything but the barrel and it works great.

Very hard to believe you run 9mm rounds through Glock .40 magazines with no issues. In my experience 100% of the Glock .40 magazines people tried shooting 9mm ammunition in had issues.

I've bought 2 of them for my G20 (1 for the stock slide- 1 for the 6" slide) that are 10-40 conversion barrel. Both needed a little grinding at 7/8 o'clock to run 180 gr MG JHP. After that they've ran great and are super accurate.

I have a G34, set up for Limited. It has a factory Glock barrel. A few weeks ago, I purchased a KKM from Shooters Connection. When I went to the range, the gun was shooting 6-8" to the left. I was barely able to adjust the Dawson sight to 'almost' get it to shoot center. Anyway, I contacted KKM, and Kevin said for me to return it with some of my bullets. So tomorrow, he will receive the barrel and 20-130 gr. Montana Gold bullets. My 34 has eat thousands of this bullet. It will be interesting to hear his reply.

Edited by atbarr

Put mine in the 34 and 17 today and shot some offhand groups. I didn't see any immediate improvement with accuracy but then shooting offhand there's a lot of me involved in the size of the group. The main purpose today was to check functionality, which both guns ran flawless with the new barrels straight out of the box.

I have a G34, set up for Limited. It has a factory Glock barrel. A few weeks ago, I purchased a KKM from Shooters Connection. When I went to the range, the gun was shooting 6-8" to the left. I was barely able to adjust the Dawson sight to 'almost' get it to shoot center. Anyway, I contacted KKM, and Kevin said for me to return it with some of my bullets. So tomorrow, he will receive the barrel and 20-130 gr. Montana Gold bullets. My 34 has eat thousands of this bullet. It will be interesting to hear his reply.

I am interested to hear KKMs response.