Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Public washrooms

Onagoth

Not because I can't use one, but because when I do, the next guy that comes in always uses the stall right next to me....even if there are 5 other empty ones.

Bugs me to no end. Same problem with urinals.

I will never understand why some people prefer to evacuate their bowels immediately beside someone when there are other facilities further away.

Edited by Onagoth

• 2 weeks later...

I was one of 5 kids, 2x girls and 3x boys and we had a "kids" bathroom. My Dad was smart and installed a urinal when he built the house to keep the girls vs. guys problems from occuring. I grew up using a urinal in the house and didn't realize it was not common until I got older and found all my friends didn't have them in their houses?

"Who thought it was a good idea to make men's urinals anyway? Really? No privacy at all."

Believe it or not, this very thought occurred to me yesterday . . . as I was walking to my own bathroom here at home. Do guys really LIKE being that public about it . . .?

What about the "trough"? Years ago I used to go to a big time country bar that had nothing but troughs filled with ice. End of the night you'd be elbow to elbow trying to avoid the splash and the puke. Lots of troughs at stadiums and arenas as well.

What about the "trough"? Years ago I used to go to a big time country bar that had nothing but troughs filled with ice. End of the night you'd be elbow to elbow trying to avoid the splash and the puke. Lots of troughs at stadiums and arenas as well.

Or Germany where you just pee on the wall in some bars. Drain at the bottom and water running down the wall. Neat setup!

Or Germany where you just pee on the wall in some bars. Drain at the bottom and water running down the wall. Neat setup!

There is one of those at "the spot" in Phoenix. (The bar/restaurant down the street from BE's house)

I've seen a number of the like in my AF travels. Quite a variety.

Used one just like you see below at an airshow in England:

2301443470_3d40499d2f.jpg

Ah yes, brings back memories Flex! Us Yanks get too wrapped up in our privacy. I wish I could find a picture of the latrine at Fort Irwin in Cal. There were two rows of shitters(not urinals) lined up in a row facing each other. Must have been 20 in a row. Now walls, no doors, just commodes and camaraderie. :sick:

Ah yes, brings back memories Flex! Us Yanks get too wrapped up in our privacy. I wish I could find a picture of the latrine at Fort Irwin in Cal. There were two rows of shitters(not urinals) lined up in a row facing each other. Must have been 20 in a row. Now walls, no doors, just commodes and camaraderie. :sick:

That there is the epitome of what we call in Sales... "A team building exercise"