Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Screw it Brett and Mick B and Dan. I voted no for this. Waitlisted and I'm really f*#king fast. You don't take into account node time lags. Now registration is closed. You are not helping yourselves. Have a nice match.

Edited by Jadeslade

Clock stopped & had to get off & log back in. Now on wait list......

Clearly we are looking at a match for retired schoolteachers from Utah now. And prizes cherry picked by staff. I knew and complained when Dillion rented a publicly owned range for a demo for a mini gun? Like who doesn't know a mini-gun? Maybe time for Rio Salado Sportsman Cub to lose the right to run this range. They don't own it. It is a public range in AZ owned by AZ and I'm a member. Good luck to you all. Match Director is stupid. Not the SMM#G Match Director. The program. Good luck. 3 Gun N has surpassed you in stature, in number of really good shooters and stature. MatchDiirector was stupid idea.

Edited by Jadeslade

If 182 ended up on the wait list then the prize table will be off the chart, cuz the sponsors purchased all the slots. Can't complain when a match is so good everyone wants to be a part of it. I must be 100 down on the wait list, so I'll only get in if 2/3 of the registered shooters don't pay on time. Guess I'll try again next year.

Last year they had

If 182 ended up on the wait list then the prize table will be off the chart, cuz the sponsors purchased all the slots. Can't complain when a match is so good everyone wants to be a part of it. I must be 100 down on the wait list, so I'll only get in if 2/3 of the registered shooters don't pay on time. Guess I'll try again next year.

Last year there were 348 shooters, but that included everyone working the match.

Did anyone else's waitlist e-mail show a registration date of "Oct 21, 2013 12:00:55 AM" ?

Did the ones that got in show a different date?

October 21, 2013 12:01:04 AM . WTF? It is still October 20 everywhere in the US. Maybe this is world class match now? Not. This is like Muhammad Ali fight Ray Leonard and losing the first round because he slow taking off his cape. Poor Ray Leonard in the second round.

I was hoping to get in on this as well but now registration is closed. This sucks ass! I guess I will try to make FNH this year instead. It sucks that the 3 gun sport has grown so big that people are turned away form matches.

If you think the sponsors purchased all the spots, you don't know sponsors. There is something else at work here. Ft. Benning used to do this, but the match was never closed to public? And didn't close as fast, even though it was a way better match. We just skip it this year and have fun in AZ.

The Superstition Mountain Mystery 3 Gun, without any reason whatsoever is now the laughing stock of 3 Gun. They have become the Johnny Ringo of 3 Gun, because they had to go to computer, had to go where they haven't gone before. It was great while it lasted. I'm your huckleberry. Back to 1995. Maybe they want it to be a local match only. Because I have to go through three nodes to get there.

Edited by Jadeslade