Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

les baer 1.5 inch guarantee...

Mike21STI

All firearms lose accuracy with use. I chose to start with the most accurate I could buy and let it degrade from here. You can never have too accurate a gun. Love my LB's

+1 :cheers:

I can shoot an accurate gun a lot faster, with better hits than a POS that shoots 3-4" groups :surprise:

Needed...No...BUT

If the guarantee will feel you at ease that the gun will deliver as promised if you play your part well....then its a $295 option.

Me i decided to include it on my build. Takes the gun out of the equation. Now I have no excuses if i missed.

Don't want to be haunted with my "what ifs" / second thoughts later for not including such an option.

Needed...No...BUT

If the guarantee will feel you at ease that the gun will deliver as promised if you play your part well....then its a $295 option.

Me i decided to include it on my build. Takes the gun out of the equation. Now I have no excuses if i missed.

Don't want to be haunted with my "what ifs" / second thoughts later for not including such an option.

For me I would get it even though not required, it completely takes the gun out of the equation and any excuses. It's like modifying an engine and only doing 3/4 of the upgrades you really want and it remains in the back of your mind nagging with the "what if"

I do not own any 1911 s in this discussed price range but if available here in NZ I would.

I would order it just because. I would already be Sterling out a bunch of dough so I might as well have it and not need it. Besides that, knowing your gun can do it would always challenge me to try that much harder to get it right. I'm sure it would put a big grin on my face when that occasional moment comes where the planets and stars align and tongue is held in right position, and that rediulous tiny group appears.

If the Zen of the guarantee helps in the mental prep then perhaps. But if you are comfortable with your basics then it doesn't really matter. To me, the old adage of "look good, feel good, play good" comes to mind. that 1.5" 1911 looks really good to me!