Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 Battle in the Bluegrass V!

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow! Did I come late to this party! I'm mailing my application in today and hope there's a slot left.

If you want to shoot on Friday, you will be fine. Saturday has a pretty good sized wait list and doesn't look good.

• 2 weeks later...

Staff gets a shirt. I'm gonna send out staff assignments this week.

Thanks Corey. Looking forward to the match as it typically signals the start of warmer weather and no holds barred shooting kicking off.

Jake,

Isn't that where you gained all that weight you lost this year? Doesn't that count as something you didn't want?????? Ya can't blame it on your home state of Indiana now, so blame it an another state from Area 5 to keep it in the family.

I booked the Howard Johnson in Nicholasville (2149 Lexington Road) again this year. $54.50 was my rate. Just 22 minutes to the range (not including the 30 minute drive once you are through the gate.) I do not remember this HJ impressing me much. Definitely would have made notes on last year's schedule if there were problems.

Ernie

Edited by MadDawg

As for the prize table holy mother of sparkly stuff!! We are Pretty close to having something for every competitor!! We have confirmation of 4-5 guns so far and are working on another 6-7!!

Edited by steel1212