Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 Battle in the Bluegrass V!

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hope they make a plunger big enough to get me out of the drain pipe.

Now there you go Gary. I saw you posted and said to myself, "This will probably be a very good post with some really great advice on stage design".

Instead it made my day!! :roflol::goof::cheers:

Quick update:

Saturday is now FULL! If you send in an app now, you can elect to shoot on Friday until it fills up or get wait listed for a slot on Saturday (some may open up closer to the match but there are no guarantees).

• 3 weeks later...

If you want to slow a tall guy like Shawn down you will need to build some cooper tunnels or some 4ft drain pipe into a few stages

good idea, but it aint going to slow him down. I shot a match with him two months ago with cooper tunnels and he still destroyed everyone.

"At the start shooter must solve Rubix Cube, then engage all targets." That should do it Corey. Bring more than one though because I'll throw it downrange and shoot it. Problem solved.

Yup no problem mine will be one solid color. Lol

• 2 weeks later...

"At the start shooter must solve Rubix Cube, then engage all targets." That should do it Corey. Bring more than one though because I'll throw it downrange and shoot it. Problem solved.

Yup no problem mine will be one solid color. Lol

I don't know what a rubix cube is so I don't have to use one right. hahahaha.

J/k about the rubix cube I am not that young.

What and where will the match hotel be? Any recommendations?

We tried to get a match hotel in years past with no luck. Somepeople have said they where attended a competition at BGSL and got a discount at some of the hotels but I can't remember where

Yes there are still slots to shoot on friday but they need to get approved.

I go through this every year and let me put this out there. People running this match have day jobs. They don't enter applications every day, sometimes not every week. They do put the applications in line as they receive them so you won't miss your spot if there is one available.

Corey,

Thanks for your hard work. I sure didn't mean to imply in anyway that something was wrong or was I trying to gouge you. Just wanted to make sure some slots were left so my buddy and I could plan our vacations days around the event. He got his in the mail today headed your way.

Thanks!

Jim

All, I apologize but my work schedule has been crazy for a week or so. As Corey said, while I havent entered any apps, they are stacked in the correct order and will be entered shortly. No one will lose a spot based on the frequency with which I enter the apps, I promise.

That being said, things are returning to normal and I anticipate being caught up very soon. So keep watch of your email for registration and squadding notifications if you havent already gotten one.

We do still have some spots on Friday so get those apps in! Saturday has a pretty good sized wait list so I do not anticipate any Saturday slots opening up anytime soon...

I go through this every year and let me put this out there. People running this match have day jobs. They don't enter applications every day, sometimes not every week. They do put the applications in line as they receive them so you won't miss your spot if there is one available.

wow

wow
Wow what? It's a helluva match and a helluva lot work for CorEy and his crew.

Made a reservation at the Red Roof Inn, Lexington south.

If I recall there is typically something big happening in Lexington at about the time of the match every year. I urge you to make reservations sooner rather than later.

The Nicholasville hotels have gone down hill since my first time there so I branched out a little. Still only 30 minutes away from the match and surrounded by lots of food and drink!!