Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 Battle in the Bluegrass V!

Folks if you want to shoot on Friday you need to get permission to do so first. We try to keep Friday limited to the have tos and try to keep it somewhat smaller. We also keep Friday squads locked down as I will have to get the ROs where I want them as they will travel with the squads on Friday.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looking for a few more staff to run stages. Need a couple more experienced CROs.

Also the sat squads are filling up fast and I'm starting to get all the can you do this or that questions. We try the best we can to accommodate but if you have a buss full of people sometimes we just can't do it lol

Corey,

I spoke with you last week regarding experienced staffing needs. I printed the Sign-up sheet, and am sending to Justin today or tomorrow, marked "staff" on it. Oh, and I REALLY need to come to the next BITB meeting if Umansky is catering!

Corey,

You suck......I can't believe I just sent you a check/application for a 2014 match in 2013............

It is a good thing you put on a good show and have taken care of my crew in the past!!!!!

Looking forward to another great match put on by your staff.

Ok guys looks like we will have 2 slots left for sat!! Might have a few more slots open up first of the year with the hold on sponsor slots.

With that said we have plenty if room on fri if you would like to shoot on Friday. Just need to let me know first and we have to move people around to make sure we have staff to cover but if you want in it might be the only way!

Edited by steel1212

Saturday only has a few spots left so, to try and get as many people as possible in the match, we are going to open up Friday slots to competitors.

If you would be interested in moving to Friday, please let us know and we will place you on a squad. Keep in mind that Friday is staff day so final squadding will be determined closer to match day. If you have a squadding request, let us know and we will do our best to honor it.

For those of you who have apps in the mail or would like to still register for the match, we do have Friday slots available and POSSIBLY some Saturday slots may open up as shooters move from Friday to Saturday. Those who submit apps now for Saturday only will be placed on a waiting list until spaces open up.

What is something about a stage you want to see more of? Not saying I'll give it to you but I wanna see what you want before I say no you can't have it because its not what I want I and get what I want when I want it most of the time I want it unless its that time that I wanted it and didn't get it then that sucks.

before I say no you can't have it because its not what I want I and get what I want when I want it most of the time I want it unless its that time that I wanted it and didn't get it then that sucks.

English man English!! :roflol:

I like moving uprange from the start and targets near the 180. You know, fun stuff! :cheers:

Just sitting here.....designing stages.....Ah yes how can I slow Shaun down....

Wait! you can't!!

Yeah like 2 years ago when he ran out of bullets on the plate rack, bent down, grabbed the mag he had dropped with one round left in it, loaded it, shot the last plate...and still beat my time for the stage...

What is something about a stage you want to see more of? Not saying I'll give it to you but I wanna see what you want before I say no you can't have it because its not what I want I and get what I want when I want it most of the time I want it unless its that time that I wanted it and didn't get it then that sucks.

Options, different ways to shoot a stage. Kinda of like stages 8 & 9 (or was it 9 & 10) last year.