Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Stock II I can't imagine a better production gun

Goldenmotors

Got a stock II a couple of months ago and really can't believe how nice it is. I love this gun in every way. I never was a production shooter but this gun alone converted me. Done some polishing and spring work gun is just amazing. I just wanted to let everyone know this gun is really a step above. If you can get one it is really worth every penny.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is production a class?

No, it's a division. USPSA has six divisions: Open, Limited, Limited 10, Production, Single Stack and Revolver.

When you get a classification, you will be a D/C/B/A/M/GM class shooter.

Hope that helps.

Oh yea, I'm dying to get my hands on a Stock II 9mm!

i am from Malta and here in Europe the stock 2 is getting more popularity than ever the best shooter in ipsc production are getting the stock 2 including eric graufel ,eduardo de cobos and the ,russian maria maria gushchina

thank

andre

Shooting a stock 2 or stock 3 will make you think about shooting production if you are not yet :goof: ....i cant believe how accurate my Stock 2 and 3's are .. the DA trigger pull is not as spectacular as a CZ shadow but over all it has so many better options like IPSC legal Adj Sights, Lothar Walther Barrel, better checkering and so on... .. the stock Hardchromed finish is also a plus...

I want one just for the larger grip over my CZ. I held a large frame Tanfo other day and fell in love, fit my hand perfectly. The CZ just leaves too many gaps in my grip and doesn't leave much room for my support hand. My only concern on the tanfoglio is the size of the safety. I need the slim safteys on my CZ to keep from knocking them up with my support hand.

I want one just for the larger grip over my CZ. I held a large frame Tanfo other day and fell in love, fit my hand perfectly. The CZ just leaves too many gaps in my grip and doesn't leave much room for my support hand. My only concern on the tanfoglio is the size of the safety. I need the slim safteys on my CZ to keep from knocking them up with my support hand.

I prefer the safety on my tanfo better than the cz...and as you stated the frame on the stock 2 leaves more room for your support hand. I did have a few accidental safety engagements on my cz but have not had them on my tanfo. plus the stock 2's safety is more positive, to flick up and down, than the cz which leads to less oopsies.

Stock Ii, Stock iII, Limited Pro........ Any would work awesome for Production, if

1) you could find them in the right calibers

2) more smiths could tune them or had more go fast parts readily available

3) EAA was not run like.......... EAA.

Edited by sfinney

I have one I'm converting to run limited minor just for fun but I'm looking for another for production. I might just get the one in 10 mm and run my 9mm slide on both and than later re barrel the 10 to 40 for limited. I have shot it in a couple of matches and it is awesome

Edited by Big Dog Howie