Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

They're back!

Youngeyes

Just yesterday I was shopping in Wal*Mart and a very overweight lady in one of those ride-along electric shopping carts was asking an associate where the Twinkies were. He said they sold out the first hour they shelved them. She didn't need them anyway, from the looks of her. :surprise::devil:

I dont eat a lot of this stuff but I boughr a pkg of twinkes at a convience store this morning just because they were there. Taste the same as i remember but they seemed smaller. Are they?---------------Larry

I dont eat a lot of this stuff but I boughr a pkg of twinkes at a convience store this morning just because they were there. Taste the same as i remember but they seemed smaller. Are they?---------------Larry

Yep!

Yep!

Might be a good thing-------------Larry

Yep!

Might be a good thing-------------Larry

Why? So we won't feel guilty when we eat more than one? lol

I like twinkies. but I yearn for the orange cupcakes. The ho-hos were great too..... and suzy-Qs.

+10 on the orange cupcakes...

Ooooh . . . I forgot about the orange cupcakes. Hmmm . . . :wub:

Ah, fond memories of grade school lunches...

I'd eat off the bottoms first, saving the icing on top for a massive sugar and shortening rush at the end....:D

I think a lot of damage has been done since they were taken off the shelves. I just am not finding them anywhere around here since they "came back". I think retailers found better (cheaper) alternatives. It's not that they are selling out fast. I am not even seeing any shelf space for them either.