Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Finally - The Perfect Open Gun Optic

jid2

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there an updated picture??

Nothing to take a picture of yet. Still have 4 more parts to build to complete the fixturing - and they are the big/hard ones to build. Once that is done I'll be able to start machining the revised design and begin the 2nd round of prototype testing.

Here is an exciting picture of my race car being used as a bench to hold the tooling required for building the scope. It takes all those tools to build a set of parts!

20131026_094014.jpg

20131026_094027.jpg

Edited by jid2

Those never made it to Canada and I wanted one big time as a kid. Got an X but its a pig. If I ever race it'll be with a cheap ass Miata.

Interested in the optic. Seen it at the Noveske match and have high hopes. Glad you didn't go with a Deltapoint shape as a popular shooter there recommended to you to go with. Honestly think the round shape and size of the C-more is why it is so popular even today with all the options out there. Cost included.

Just this thread for now. Once the design is proven (new custom optics version) and I'm ready to flip the switch to go I'll make my revised site live and become a vendor here. For now I'm just focused on building and testing the updated version. The machining fixturing is nearly complete now, and looking to order the custom circuit boards this week.

Just this thread for now. Once the design is proven (new custom optics version) and I'm ready to flip the switch to go I'll make my revised site live and become a vendor here. For now I'm just focused on building and testing the updated version. The machining fixturing is nearly complete now, and looking to order the custom circuit boards this week.

I'm going have to shut this thread down. I hadn't viewed it in quite a while. It has gone from sharing information about an idea into updates on a commercial venture. Information sharing is encouraged, but anything that gets into sales, or even market research, is against the forum rules. Hope to hear more down the road.

- Admin.