Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Finally - The Perfect Open Gun Optic

jid2

I have been following this thread but do not recall if this question has been asked. Have you tested this optic on any Open Gun with Popple Holes? They can wreak havoc on the scope mounts at times, especially the ones on a Hybrid Barrel. Do you have any idea how this would hold up if mounted on such a platform?

My gun used for the proto is a 9major with two 3/16" holes.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh, I'm catching up with this thread and read that it now has a name, POGO. I'm like weird, I wonder where that came from,..........then it hits me, duh.

COOL!!

Of course as a Master class Open guy with 10 years experience, I'd love to Beta test, I'm the perfect candidate.

Edited by Chris iliff

Huh, I'm catching up with this thread and read that it now has a name, POGO. I'm like weird, I wonder where that came from,..........then it hits me, duh.

COOL!!

Of course as a Master class Open guy with 10 years experience, I'd love to Beta test, I'm the perfect candidate.

I'm a GM, does that make me a better test candidate?

COOL!!

POGO- Perfect Open Gun Optic... POGO dot

COOL!!

I'm a GM, does that make me a better test candidate?

No, of course not, I'm still open minded and learning. You, on the other hand, are probably closed minded and stuck up since you are a GM, just saying. Lol

• 3 weeks later...

I was about to post that same thing until I got to page 5 and found this.

try "build thread pm-45"

Google image search and last time i check it was the first image that came up.

The thumbnail was cached by Google so when you click on the image of the mount, PhotoBucket says "Sorry. This person moved or deleted this image."

BC

Ho Ho Ho, I hope so! Still a bunch of work to do, but I'm giving it my all.

Just got the custom lenses today.

20131018_181320.jpg

20131018_181328.jpg

I still have a lot to do, first thing is building a new prototype with the custom lens and revised design. I'm currently working on the machining fixturing, this will get me setup and ready to make these in actual volumes once things are tested and ready. It's an exciting time out there. We just got a brand new high speed machining center at my day job. I'm planning to build the early units on it during the weekends to get things off the ground.

20131004_172616.jpg

20131004_172644.jpg

Edited by jid2

This is just an awesome undertaking to "watch". I don't shoot open (at least not yet) but I definitely can appreciate the improvement this is. It's always neat to watch someone prosper from a truly good idea. I really hope this works out great for you, and hope to be buying one of these off of you in the not so distant future. Best of luck, and hurry up we all can't wait to see your finished product!<br /><br />Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk<br /><br />

Forget having a GM test it...those guys make anything look fast! You need a solid D open shooter to give it a run! I'm your man...f I can find the dot with it, anyone can!!! Put me down for one!!!