Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anyone using Matchsaverz?

I bought one for my M2, ran across a guy who made his own out of pvc pipe. I did put two bolts in it once i figured out where i wanted it to get rid of the velcro (personal preference only)

I have one. they take some getting used to for me. I usually pop my round over the reciever or touch the bolt release before the shell is in. if it works it is fast, was practicing it live fire and my fastest shot to shot split was .95. Average was nowhere near that though and even with practice if i try and load it too fast i close the door on myself.

I still say its better to not run dry.

I have one. they take some getting used to for me. I usually pop my round over the reciever or touch the bolt release before the shell is in. if it works it is fast, was practicing it live fire and my fastest shot to shot split was .95. Average was nowhere near that though and even with practice if i try and load it too fast i close the door on myself.

I still say its better to not run dry.

in a perfect world....

I have one for my M2 the only concern I have is the bolt hitting my fingers coming forward stoping it from going into battery. I used one on a freinds SLP the other night shooting clays and was shooting the pairs with one in the chamber and loading from the match saver for the second and it worked great.

• 3 weeks later...

We have a 7 round mag limit over here, so the match saver has been a great addition when you are dual loading or weakhand 4s, a well as the obvious matchsaving role.

I put one on my M2 and it was easy to master as long as you keep the little finger behind the shell

P.D.

mine has saved my butt a few times on stages....twice at the Midwest3Gun.

I've quad loaded both weak hand and strong hand, as well as traditional weak hand loading.....I don't see how it could be an issue with any of the above, with the exception of catching it on a caddy or clothing maybe, but not my hand/thumb

Got mine direct, came in a few days. I really like it. Trying to figure out how I could fit another one on the same side.

Used it in a match for the first time two weeks ago, using it kind of backwards, at the start of a stage instead of the end.

Stage was started with five buckshot only, so you had to go dry. I fired the last round of buck and had a shotshell in the chamber before I even started moving. I did it without even thinking. It's funny how your brain works and what can run through your mind in seemingly a split second. I thought "Holy crap that was cool, man that was fast... Oh crap I hope I don't need that later". :D

Ive been using one made out of kydex with similar mounting methods. Quite honestly it is one of the best things I've used and has many applications beyond running your shotgun dry: 10 targets (9+1+1), shot to slug (vise versa) transition (run it dry, +1 slug, top of slugs), etc. Depending on what im doing with it, it takes less than a second to load from the shoulder (I run a VersaMax) or about a second to throw one in from the under the shoulder then load.

Mind the poor shooting skills :mellow::

28Sec In

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PELQvYtT8M&list=TLTwLAaBRoRwI

28Sec in (point in time where you wish you could have two)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qWUbtJcPhU&feature=c4-overview&list=UUy3p5lHwgrnqkQAiYoSnFfA

Edited by KTKlaus

• 3 weeks later...