Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Vibra Prime is here.

My notify did not work either, but I got the confirmation on my order in my email. Hopfully it will ship in a day or so.

EDIT: I did get the notification email. It was right behind the order confirmation email.

Edited by jlamphere

LoL. I got the notification too. One hour later I looked and backorder status already.

I may try making my own if I can find a used unwanted batter powered dildo someplace. Should be easy to mod .

PalFiller is available for the ones that don't want to wait , almost 3 times more but in my opinion worth the money , aluminum construction looks very solid and well made . I know the Canadian distributor has them in stock .Or just go for the dildo :roflol:

I bought my primer loading little gadget at ebay and search for PALFILLER the quality is 5 times better than the blue one.

I had the blue one long ago and it's very fragile and breaks after 6 months or so and they are discontinued from the manufacture.

These may be the left over and I doubt they will have a lot more.

I'm glad I bought the better one from Canada.

I bought my primer loading little gadget at ebay and search for PALFILLER the quality is 5 times better than the blue one.

I had the blue one long ago and it's very fragile and breaks after 6 months or so and they are discontinued from the manufacture.

These may be the left over and I doubt they will have a lot more.

I'm glad I bought the better one from Canada.