Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Jessie Duff is on Hannity again

Sarge

Don't get me wrong , I thought Jessie did a great job, but , I was a little surprised that someone that is the primary host of the show "Friends of the NRA" said they were not a spokesperson for the NRA?

Yes I noticed that too. She is quite the dodger of political subjects.

Don't get me wrong , I thought Jessie did a great job, but , I was a little surprised that someone that is the primary host of the show "Friends of the NRA" said they were not a spokesperson for the NRA?

A person appearing on television is only a 'spokesperson' if they are an official representative of the organization in question. If you or I were interviewed on television we would not be labeled as a spokesperson for our employer unless our employer had sanctioned that appearance.

It appeared to me that Jessie was trying to stick to the facts about guns, their capabilities and types. I think there are enough people out there focusing on the politics of the issue; As always there are proponents on both sides, and the undecided in the middle who are perhaps best served with facts and information without the political overtones.

A person appearing on television is only a 'spokesperson' if they are an official representative of the organization in question. If you or I were interviewed on television we would not be labeled as a spokesperson for our employer unless our employer had sanctioned that appearance.

It appeared to me that Jessie was trying to stick to the facts about guns, their capabilities and types. I think there are enough people out there focusing on the politics of the issue; As always there are proponents on both sides, and the undecided in the middle who are perhaps best served with facts and information without the political overtones.

Well stated.

Well stated.

Cool, I figured that was probably the case.

It appeared to me that Jessie was trying to stick to the facts about guns, their capabilities and types.

As a court certified ballistics expert, she should have stuck to what she knows. Hopefully her good looks will keep people from evaluating the actual content, much of which was misleading and or wrong.

She's pretty and that helps, but I think the spot was directed at women that don't know anything about guns. They could see her shoot the AR and see the recoil in contrast to the hunting guns. In contrast the AR seemed much less scarey, which was her intent. If you try to get technical with viewers that don't know anything about guns, you will bore them. Anytime a women can help represent sport shooters it softens the message.

It appeared to me that Jessie was trying to stick to the facts about guns, their capabilities and types.

As a court certified ballistics expert, she should have stuck to what she knows. Hopefully her good looks will keep people from evaluating the actual content, much of which was misleading and or wrong.

Mark, can you elaborate on that a little?

Mark, can you elaborate on that a little?

Not on open forum, but I will send you a PM.