Gomez

S. Smith

Strader

M. Seeklander

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No idea. I had to copy these names down from the full results posted at the Holiday Inn. I just jotted down the top ten so that I could post them here. I guess they will put the whole lot on the internet after the awards ceremony.

I don't know who gets awards...

Three of the top 10 in Open Division are of Filipino ethnic origin.

Clearly, we are the master race! (at least when it comes to shooting) ;)

Which makes me a big disappointment to my family and my people! :lol:

Oh, I thought your were refering to your Kentucky heritage. Still correct on both counts! :D:P

You know, I went out this year in Lim-10 to get my feet wet. Kind of got my butt kicked there, but next year I believe I'm just going to go limited. Granted the field is ten times harder, but it seems like more fun.

It was interesting to me that with all the posts going around about the match, there was very little interest in Lim-10 compared to the rest. Looks like the most interest was in limited due to the degree of competition (I'm guessing)

BTW what happened to Blake. Looked up his number and it said DQ???

JB

Three of the top 10 in Open Division are of Filipino ethnic origin.

Clearly, we are the master race! (at least when it comes to shooting) ;)

Which makes me a big disappointment to my family and my people! :lol:

you are not alone brother.. :D

It was interesting to me that with all the posts going around about the match, there was very little interest in Lim-10 compared to the rest. Looks like the most interest was in limited due to the degree of competition (I'm guessing)

JB

I was VERY supprised to see how many shooters decided not to shoot L-10. Certainly production has taken over as the "New" hot division, but all of the local and even state level matches I have been going to, L-10 has always been well represented. I wonder why the extremely light showing for L-10 at nationsls?

Very nice for Eric Grauffel to lengthen his incredible winning streak by one more big match. This guy takes the European and US title in less than one month!!! Way to go ERIC!!!!!

Julien, I predicted the Open top 3 right and TGO in Lim. But let's face it: TGO in Lim and Eric in Open are sure shots ;)

I finished 17th overall in open...  half a point behind ron francisco  :(  ... definitely blew the last day, but hey - my first nationals.. and i know i can do better next year

Hey Lee,... you rocked! and I'm sure you looked good in the process. ;) Good job and congrats!

:D