Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3nd Annual AR15.com Rockcastle Pro Am 3 Gun Championships

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nope, not yet. Makes me nervous, but I'm sure it's fine.

You'll be OK. I mailed my app and check the morning after the sign up. I live an 1 hour & 20 minutes from Rockcastle so they've likely had my app since Feb 15.

Robert- as long as your Sig doesn't have a manual safety, yes, it can be abandoned loaded and decocked.

Rules question: if a Glock can be abandoned as loaded and safe because of no manual safety, does the same apply to my Sig P226, if it is de-cocked?

Robert- as long as your Sig doesn't have a manual safety, yes, it can be abandoned loaded and decocked.
Rules question: if a Glock can be abandoned as loaded and safe because of no manual safety, does the same apply to my Sig P226, if it is de-cocked?
Anyone else believe that the words: "abandoned" "loaded" and "decocked".....should NEVER be used together in 3-G discussions????? Edited by slowsure

Got in at #175 Am, this will be by 1st Rockcastle Pro Am. If I have as much fun, and harrassment from Robert, as I did at FB3G 2010 it'll be great. Sent my check and waiting..................................

Semper Fi,

harrassment, is the plan, and a big part of the fun! in the wheel chair i fully expect to timeout a out a lot so i will need something to keep me from crying! :)

Tried to register for this match last month. Got something like this on the screen:

Added entry for J B from 120.132.71.161 with verification number 136262890636.67 -- You will receive a Registration Code for the application by email within 24 hours.

Never got an email response with any code.

Am I doing something wrong?

Edited by rr4406pak