Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 Ohio State Match

Note to self: Next time don't ask for email addresses on the app. Tell shooters to email me to be put on the mailing list. Too much guesswork caused communication problem

By the way Thanks to you and Larry for doing alot of behind the scenes work on squadding and matrix etc, alot of hardwork goes into the planning and the flow of a match that many people do not understand.

It is not just about setting up stages

Thanks for sending out the squad list and the matrix.

As far as range layout does it start with stage 1 at the bottom of the hill and work its way up, then back down to the far back bays and then down the long rifle range as before?

Hang in there, all the last year efforts are about ready to pay off and you get to drive around watching everyone enjoying the match

Congratulations needs to go out to Jake for making GM, squad 309, better bring your A game to run with the big Dawgs.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Note to self: Next time don't ask for email addresses on the app. Tell shooters to email me to be put on the mailing list. Too much guesswork caused communication problem

By the way Thanks to you and Larry for doing alot of behind the scenes work on squadding and matrix etc, alot of hardwork goes into the planning and the flow of a match that many people do not understand.

It is not just about setting up stages

Thanks for sending out the squad list and the matrix.

As far as range layout does it start with stage 1 at the bottom of the hill and work its way up, then back down to the far back bays and then down the long rifle range as before?

Hang in there, all the last year efforts are about ready to pay off and you get to drive around watching everyone enjoying the match

Congratulations needs to go out to Jake for making GM, squad 309, better bring your A game to run with the big Dawgs.

That would be a type o, still just a low master class....

I could use the new STI, I'd have all kinds of excuses. I'm going to shoot the M&P in Limited and practice up with the STI. Not quite smooth with it yet (I am not with the M&P either). Plus, I need to find a right side mag release for a lefty.

I did win a $50.00 gift certificate from Starline Brass. It's nice to see a major match set up, where the average or below shooter can take home a nice prize. The stages were all challenging, but only 2 or 3 were set up for Masters or GM's. What a great match!

Thanks Kevin, all the workers that put this match together, and the RO's that worked it.

I did win a $50.00 gift certificate from Starline Brass. It's nice to see a major match set up, where the average or below shooter can take home a nice prize. The stages were all challenging, but only 2 or 3 were set up for Masters or GM's. What a great match!Thanks Kevin, all the workers that put this match together, and the RO's that worked it.

Did you get that front sight fixed?!

Did you get that front sight fixed?!

I'm sending the upper to Shaun Hopkins, to pin it. Without a front sight, so far I've shot the most points in stage 10. Of course I also have the largest time. LOL

Thanks for asking Eric.

Edited by atbarr

Does anyone have contact info for stats? I'm missing a score for a stage.

Great match by the way. Great squad.

Thanks

Jeff

Jeff, send me an email through here with the stage number. We' ll track it down.

Larry

Thank you to everyone who put this match on. From those we saw at each stage, to the people "behind the scenes". You all did a great job.

Fun match, we had a really good time! It was really nice to see those of you we haven't seen in a while :)

Hope everything went well today & everyone enjoys the rest of Memorial weekend.