Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 Ohio State Match

Mark your calendars!

The 2013 Ohio State match will be held Memorial Day Weekend, 24-26 May, 2013 at Miami Rifle and Pistol Cub, Cincinnati, Ohio.

The match will be under new management so, while some things will change, the quality of the match will be as good or better than ever.

I will update things as they get solidified but look for the following:

*The theme of the match will be dedicated to our military veterans. It is after all, Memorial Day Weekend. We will be collecting donations for the Wounded Warrior Program and I plan to match the donations. This should make for a sizable contribution.

*Transportation up the hill. If you have been here you know what I'm talking about.

*Golf cart rental. The facility is pretty spread out. If there is enough interest I will try to get carts delivered to the range for rental.

*Tech Wear match shirts.

*STI Contingency. I am working all the angles as hard as I can to get this. We are too well attended and too good of a match not to be.

*Fewer guns given away in order to increase the amount of quality items to be given away randomly.

Much more to follow!

Feel free to contact me on here

By Email - sandfam7300@gmail.com

By Phone - (513) 869-0513

Kevin Sanders

Match Director

2013 Ohio State USPSA Match

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Folks,

There are some great things going on behind the scenes. Kevin has assembled a great group of dedicated guys to assist. You won't want to miss this match in 2013. I'm proud to be a small part of it.

I would love to work it again next year but Memorial weekend is a hard weekend to get off from work. If I can't get it off I will be shooting Sunday. I'll know more after the first of the year but I'm sure this will be a great match again!

Chris

I'm working again( as far as I know) and would not miss it. It's a great shoot. And fer wounded warrior? Let's smash attendence records guys.

And a tech wear match shirt? Hell yes. :)

Edited by whitedog

Not to step on any toes...but Kevin, do you think 3 days will be enough? I shot on Sunday this year and it was a 10/11 hour day, the place was packed! If even more people show up than this year, what about adding a 4th day to the mix?

Edited by polizei1

• 2 weeks later...