Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 Ohio State Match

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was the RO / photographer in question above. I managed to shoot pictures of many shooters on stage nine where I was working. I also had a brief hour a day Sat/Sun to run around and shoot some images on other stages.

Here is a link to a Google+ Photo Album with about 500 images. This gallery is sized down to screen sized 800x600 or so images. If you want to use the small resized version from this gallery for an avatar or something, feel free.

If anyone wants to purchase the full size 18+ megapixel image file suitable for printing or publishing, please let me know. I can also add graphics, sponsor logos, names, stage score or time, etc., to the images. I can crop in for a nice tight 'head and handgun' shot. Just let me know.

If interested, PM me then we can take it to email.

I hope to be there next year as the official match photographer.

Here is the link -> https://plus.google.com/photos/111514885549517086782/albums/5884114192378699889

I hope to be there next year as the official match photographer.

Here is the link -> https://plus.google.com/photos/111514885549517086782/albums/5884114192378699889

Excellent pictures indeed! powdermonkey has been offered the job next year. Not only is he a great photographer, he is good people as well. It was fun hanging out with him for the weekend.

I was the RO / photographer in question above. I managed to shoot pictures of many shooters on stage nine where I was working. I also had a brief hour a day Sat/Sun to run around and shoot some images on other stages.

Yeah, I didn't have a chance at all to get away from my stage and do any photography either Saturday or Sunday. I do have some shots of ROs on Friday, but I've been so busy lately I haven't even looked at those myself yet.

Just curious, wasnt at least one of the stages a classifier? If so it doesnt show up on my USPSA page as a classifier score.

Stage 8 was the classifier. The usually don't post them till the 16th every month.

Classifiers were updated today. They show my match results for the overall match, but not the classifier. There should be an entry for the Classifier itself, stage 8. So it would seem that part of the data was uploaded to USPSA, but not all.

The classifier was not included because the setup was challenged nearly a week after the match was over. The stage is included in the scores but was pulled as a classifier.

The classifier was not included because the setup was challenged nearly a week after the match was over. The stage is included in the scores but was pulled as a classifier.

It was the height of the targets, wasn't it?

Classifiers were updated today. They show my match results for the overall match, but not the classifier. There should be an entry for the Classifier itself, stage 8. So it would seem that part of the data was uploaded to USPSA, but not all.

All was uploaded.

So what was the "challenge", and what was the verdict?

I thought if the stage was approved by the RM it was good to go as a classifier.