Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 Ohio State Match

Thanks everybody WE ALL truly appreciate the kind words. Much more will follow in the coming days such as reaching out to thank our sponsors, thanking everybody who helped in even the smallest way, congratulating all the top performers, etc. Right now though I need to get a few important notes out to everybody.

I have been contacted regarding a missing gun. It was left at or near the chrono stage in a green zippered pistol bag. Please check all of your bags, carts, trunks, truck beds, campers, etc..

PLEASE take a few minutes to look so we can possibly have a happy ending to this story.

Speaking of happy endings! I was contacted a few weeks ago by a gentleman who had received very unpleasant medical news which required him to miss the match for testing and a possible procedure. I was informed by one of his shooting buddies at the match that he received very good news from the shooter that the testing all came back clean and he will be fine.

Please enjoy your Memorial Day and unwind a little. I know I will! :yawn:But please remember our military and their families on this most special of days. THEY made our match possible. :bow:

Kevin -

Big thanks to you and your staff. You guys made my first Major a very enjoyable one. Outstanding job! Thanks also for all of the advice you've given me along the way.

Todd

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks to all that helped make this match happen. The crew from Michigan had a great time (even if one of them pre-pasted a target which forced a reshoot!!). Will be making hotel reservations as soon as Kevin announces the 2014 match.

Thanks again.

BC

amazing match Kev... coming from cali,I was impressed with the range the shooters the behind the scenes guys... a very well run match! thanks for the wonderful xp... the fried chicken lunch was grub!

Thanks to all that helped make this match happen. The crew from Michigan had a great time (even if one of them pre-pasted a target which forced a reshoot!!). Will be making hotel reservations as soon as Kevin announces the 2014 match.

Thanks again.

BC

Sounds like my friends!

Kevin, Big thanks to you and all your staff for a fun match! and who ever ordered that weather for sunday deserves a extra thank you. lol

Quick question, I came in 2nd B in SS, was there a plaque and if so will they be mailed? I will gladly pay shipping costs. I had to run after the lsat shot so I couldn't wait for awards.

Thank you again for a great match, this will definitely be on the "match to go back to" list.

Cody

Good questions. What about D Class Open? How many people were needed to give out a plaque for 1st, 2nd, 3rd? Was it a 1:3 ratio? A 1:5 ratio?

Since we didn't get a match book, what EXACTLY were the awards policies. I don't think any of us thought about that when it was discussed to forgo printing a match book. In retrospect, that may have been a bad idea. Should have at least been made publicly transparent as to how the awards were to be handled.

Just saying ..... it's food for thought for next time.

Matt,

Thanks again for your support! Much appreciated!

You're welcome.

This 2013 made it 3 years in a row and 6 prize guns we've built for the match.

Maybe we'll make it 4 years in a row next year?

If we keep designing anti-production stages I might need you to build me a Limited gun!

I thought stage 4 was awesome for production. You had 11 rounds at the start and 11 rounds at the end.

I even pulled off the double slide lock! :) I might have looked at that steel a little longer than normal!

I thought stage 4 was awesome for production. You had 11 rounds at the start and 11 rounds at the end.

Now that I've had more time to think about it I think Cheely was in on the stage designs! Devious plot to chase guys from production & sell more guns! :cheers:

I even pulled off the double slide lock! :) I might have looked at that steel a little longer than normal!

Thats how I shot it, everything worked out.