Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Is there anywhere that has a Mossberg 930 JM in stock?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got a great lead on a JM Pro being in stock. I was able to track one down a couple of months ago. If you are interested please send me a PM and I would be glad to give you the info that I have.

I got lucky back in the fall, before I even got the email I looked at Grabagun and they had them and I ordered right quick.They were sold out before I got the email! A family member liked it so much when he was visiting for Thanksgiving he started looking for one. Just as of yesterday he got it. They have not gotten any easier to find.

• 2 weeks later...

If you can not get a 930 JM, will converting a 930 SPX be better?

I think you want at least a 22" barrel to hold 8 in a tube without the tube sticking way past the muzzle. Mossberg will sell you a new barrel and you can get Nordic extension Tubes to add on top of factory capacity of 4. Nordic is on backorder via brownells though. Also the JM Pro has beveled the edges around ramp. By the time you do all this work you could easily add $300 in parts alone. It starts to not make sense.

Don't mean to disrupt the thread, but Dale of dalesguns.com is a great guy. Did some shotgun barrel threading for me at a very reasonable price, excellent workmanship and sent a choke tube free, just to make sure end of barrel did not get crushed during shipping. Would jump on his JM930 if I did not already have one :closedeyes:

Mark

I called the Academy sporting goods home office and tracked one down that way. It was 1.5hrs from home and $650 out the door. Call Academy customer service and they will help.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For any one that has a jm pro is the mag follower orange or just plain steel? I was reading a thread that said that. Mine is just steel. BTW I love the darn thing. Its more fun and cheaper to shoot than my stag 3G.