Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dave Thomas is retiring from USPSA !

Flexmoney

Dave has been the Executive Director since I have been a member. It's a great sport and a great organization...thanks to the people like Dave that put their heart and sole into it.

Thanks Dave !!

http://www.uspsa.com/uspsa-announcements-details.php?strong-font-color-red-Announcement-of-Retirement-and-Call-for-Executive-Director-Applicants-font-strong-85

I first met Dave at the Montana section championship in 1990 in Missoula , Montana. Dave was the match director and chief "entertainer/emcee" and did an admirable job of both! To show you how things have changed, the match consisted of seven stages and 125 rounds! Just a so-so local match some 20-odd years later!

I consider Dave a good friend and the thing I most admire about him is that he has never lost his enthusiasm for the sport after all these years.

Thanks Dave, you will be missed!

Rich

I got to work with Dave at the NRA show earlier this year. He's a great guy with a wonderful wife. He's been a great leader for USPSA and an outstanding ambassador for all of the shooting sports. He'll be missed.

I started shooting in the "Stanford" era and I've got to say we've come a long way since then! Dave, has done an extremely good job of wearing "all the hats" in an effort to get our sport to where we are today. A Great Big Thanks, Dave!! :cheers:

John

I started shooting in the "Stanford" era and I've got to say we've come a long way since then! Dave, has done an extremely good job of wearing "all the hats" in an effort to get our sport to where we are today. A Great Big Thanks, Dave!! :cheers:

John

I also, remember "how it used to be". Thanks, Dave, for helping to move us forward.