Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Something new to the S&W Line

J-Rob

Crap, my computer at work won't play the video. I will have to wait until I get home. I sure hope it is a SS M&P 9.

The video is not much. It could be anything with that promo. I'm guessing a multi-tool with an LED light, Pepper spray and remote detonator. :ph34r:

Crap, my computer at work won't play the video. I will have to wait until I get home. I sure hope it is a SS M&P 9.

The video is not much. It could be anything with that promo. I'm guessing a multi-tool with an LED light, Pepper spray and remote detonator. :ph34r:

I after the video I am going to go with......a Shield

waiting to release it at the NRA show instead of SHOT Show would lead me to believe the ss 9 M&P, because the release of the Springfield ss 45XDs would have overshadowed at 9mm.

Edited by JakeMartens

With that ad its almost surely something made for concealed carry. They showed the M&P logo which makes me think an autoloader, so I'm guessing a single-stack 9mm since those seem to be in style right now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cool, I guess we'll get to handle it at the NRA show this week. The price will greatly determine my desire to buy another poly gun.

Yep. I like S&W, but right now there are a lot of of good, solid options for this type of gun in the $325-375 price range. If they break $400 I personally couldn't justify it versus something like a Kahr CW9 or the new Bersa single stack poly guns.