Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Losing your license

ParaGunner

I made the mistake of speeding and lost my licence for 60 days . 1st violation in 4years. Got clocked by a airplane on I-675 South near centerville,Ohio doing 92mph into 65mph zone. Then puller over 1/2 down the road by State troopers,there were2-3 of them pulling people over as the plane called them out. I think my shooting time will be very limited now. I have certainly learned my lesson. THIS SUCKS!!!!! :angry2:

P.S.- cruise control is going to be my new best friend :roflol:

Lost your license for 27 mph over? was your license full of points already?

I had no points on my licence,last speeding ticket was about 4years ago. Anyone who went 20mph over the posted limit got a 30-60 day license suspension that day in traffic court.

Note to self, pay some bucks to a lawyer ahead of time to make a deal with the court to pay them big bucks.

1980; Reckless driving/road racing, mandatory license suspension + $500 fine.

$1500 to the lawyer, $1500 to the court = disturbing the peace. :cheers:

This was times 2 since the guy I was racing paid the same.

Good thing we weren’t really racing! :devil:

I had no points on my licence,last speeding ticket was about 4years ago. Anyone who went 20mph over the posted limit got a 30-60 day license suspension that day in traffic court.

Could have been worse than suspension. :surprise:

That really sucks. I got popped a couple years ago at 102 on interstate quality state highway. Didn't get a lawyer till after the fact. C misdemeanor and 6 months probation. My advice is lawyer up before you go to court. I really HATE those kind of judges. Better stop now before I get wound up.

Damn Roy that suck! If you ever need picked up or need a ride to go shooting just let us know!

Heck...that will take him an extra 45min to get to C-ville!!

I really appreciate the offer Sarge,but I don't think I'll be shooting for a while. I'll be back though. :cheers:

Damn Roy that suck! If you ever need picked up or need a ride to go shooting just let us know!

Heck...that will take him an extra 45min to get to C-ville!!

I really appreciate the offer Sarge,but I don't think I'll be shooting for a while. I'll be back though. :cheers:

smile.gif

In Georgia if you get popped going 20 MPH over the posted speed limit, not only you pay the court fines and fees. The Department of Driver's Services will send you a nice bill for $200.00 for being a "Super Speeder." If you don't pay that, your driver's license is suspended. :surprise:

Always remember ...... End of the month = QUOTA TIME! <_<:closedeyes: Sux but it's true.

They got rid of quotas............. Now they can write as many as they want!

No, what no will happen is their boss will say "This was the average amount of tickets written last month. Officer xxx wrote this many tickets. Can you do more? Do you want to do more? Your coverage area should be able to produce xx amount of tickets. Pay scale will be based on production and quality of work. Raises and awards are based on performance."

You can't blame a person for wanting to do a good job in the eyes of their boss. It is how it is across the board.

But 27 over. What did you expect?

eta: speellin, maybe more to come

Edited by leas327

This thread was closed because the content/topic was judged not to be in line with the rules of the Hate Forum. (mostly likely politics or shooting related..which are out of bounds)

Please review what you are..ahhh...allowed to hate. :)

Hate Forum Rules:

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8097

[note: this is a generic reply]