Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Remington & Spartan Tactical announce the 2012 Fallen Brethren 3 G

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great day of shooting again yesterday.

A very fast pistol side bet started by Daniel Horner who challenged Phil Strater on Stage 8 of who could shoot the pistol section clean and of course the fastest. Guess who won? Maybe should start a bet of this to...I could be the bookie...;P

Last day of shooting today and the weather should break into the 60s:)

Busyhawk

What a GREAT course!!! For any who haven't been out to this range yet, you won't believe how cool it is. 600 meters with a 300 win mag. lots of long range shooting with large change of elevation. Well run, great folks, first class RO's, thanks so much for the hospitality and can't wait to shoot it next year.

Tar

Edited by Sleepswithdogs

Horner shot Open by choice.

Interesting. I know his scores were posted in TO the first day FB3G site was updated. I believe he was first in a few stages.

Of course he can shoot whatever he wants. Lots of folks jump divisions. He already had 3 wins in the pro series and 300 pts wrapped-up.

Edited by Lead-Head

Big Thank You to Jim Smith, Spartan Tactical, Remington and all the sponsors and R.O.'s who worked so hard to put on a great match. This match was a blast to shoot with a great mix of shorter stages and distance rifle and pistol and it ran like BUTTER. Texas is lucky to have 2 great matches every year with FB3Gun and the TX Multigun Championship. This is a must shoot match next year.

A big thanks to all the "behind the scenes" people that made this match run like a well oiled machine!!! The stages were great, the props were great, the flag raising ceremony will be voted "best of the year"! Very well done!

And thanks to all the sponsors! DSG shipped all guns for free! niiiice. I got goodies from XS Sights, Surefire, Larue (dillo dust and tactical beverage entry tool...which has become a highlight!)The RO's looked very sharp in their Vertx outfits...and it was nice to see all the Remington folks participating! Can't say enough!

I Ended the match with a very Big Smile. Thanks to long list of hard working people in the FB team. This was one of my best placements in a Three Gun event, and it left me with a feeling of accomplishment to complete it with -o- penalties.

I am going to Ice my feet now.

I didn't turn in a smoking performance by far, but I was in the most relaxed mindset I've been in for a long while.

I had a real blast shooting this match! Thanks to all that made it happen. :cheers: Great Job!

I wanted to add my "thank you" to Jim and his whole team running the show. And another "thank you" to the sponsors for the prize table.

The facility is amazing and the stages this year were a blast. I thought it was an excellent mix of fast and precision throughout the whole match. I'm already looking forward to next October.

Jeff

Really did have a great time even though neither JJ and I turned in stellar performances!

Lot's of improvements to the range, it looked really great!

Liked having awards at the range, but it wasn't raining...so... :surprise:

Hats off to everyone! Squad 6 was the best!!! Everyone worked hard and were a lot of fun! We kind of enjoyed the squads ahead of us and behind us as well! Really great people! :wub:

Congrats to Sharon Griffin top Tac-Scope lady and Kay Miculek top Open lady!!!

Thanks to everyone who made this possible! I know the RO's had long days, but really appreciate all your hard work and big smiles!

Thanks to all the sponsors who were out in force!!! Thanks to Remington...3 great pick-up guns that didn't screw me up!!!! Wow! That's a first! I hate pick-up guns, but really these were just awesome!!! :goof:

Thanks to all!

Denise

GREAT match once again. I had a blast last year, and this year was no different.

Whoever managed the prize table and sponsors - hats off. That was the SICKEST prize table I have ever seen. I finally got to take a GUN off a prize table and it was awesome! The sponsors REALLY showed up in a BIG way.

I love having such a great match right in my backyard. I will keep shooting it every year. Awesome, awesome, awesome.