Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Remington & Spartan Tactical announce the 2012 Fallen Brethren 3 G

JJ is 100% correct on this. For me, 2012 was going to be the year of the He-man, .45/pump 12/.308.

I shot He-man optic at the He-man 3-gun in Raton and had a great time.

I shot He-man optic at the RM3G and had a great time.

Signed up and was planning on shooting He-man optic at this one. Found out there was no He-man optic division so went and ordered a Prismatic for He-man irons. Now I find out there are only 3, maybe less, in that division, so there won't be a He-man irons division either.

What the heck is going on?

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found out there was no He-man optic division so went and ordered a Prismatic for He-man irons. Now I find out there are only 3, maybe less, in that division, so there won't be a He-man irons division either.

That 3 He-Man shooters is down to 1 now; the other two switched. I get the feeling that there's enough shooters going to the match that would like to shoot He-Man to meet the minimum, but each one thinks there won't be enough.

So who out there would be shooting a He-Man division if they knew for sure there would be one?

Rich

Found out there was no He-man optic division so went and ordered a Prismatic for He-man irons. Now I find out there are only 3, maybe less, in that division, so there won't be a He-man irons division either.

That 3 He-Man shooters is down to 1 now; the other two switched. I get the feeling that there's enough shooters going to the match that would like to shoot He-Man to meet the minimum, but each one thinks there won't be enough.

So who out there would be shooting a He-Man division if they knew for sure there would be one?

Rich

If I was shooting Semi Pro and wanted to earn some 3GN points it sounds like the perfect opportunity to steal 100 of them.

3 Gun Nation has opened this match up for the Pro Series! Wooohooo! Come play.

:D

Well, that kills any oportunity to shoot HeMan with some of the best HeMan shooters out there, they will all have to drink the koolaid in TS... :angry2:

that is one way to ruin a match I was really looking forward to shooting HeMan at...

JJ

<_< Shopping Divisions ?...humm :sight:

Why would I want to shop divisions? I just want to compete with others, not shoot by myself...its a shooting competition! :)

and with the requirement in the FB3G rules to have 10 in a division, I don't want to get bumped to Open with HeMan gear. :)

JJ

I wasn't Picking at you MR JJ, But at the situation that set it in motion

Besides I am just a Semi pro , no one is supposed to listen to a semi pro

Edited by AlamoShooter

I would.

However, the way this is playing out at this point in time I think it will be prudent to dust off the old STI .40 and M1 Benelli. 1/3rd He-Man (Heavy Man Optic or Tac Heavy Optic or Heavy Optic or Heavy Metal Optic or whatever) is better than none at all.

Fullauto, be sure we get together so I can peruse your new .308 rifle.

I would.

However, the way this is playing out at this point in time I think it will be prudent to dust off the old STI .40 and M1 Benelli. 1/3rd He-Man (Heavy Man Optic or Tac Heavy Optic or Heavy Optic or Heavy Metal Optic or whatever) is better than none at all.

Fullauto, be sure we get together so I can peruse your new .308 rifle.

You got it Mick! As it stands now, I plan to shoot the BOTW 3-Gun on Saturday - will you be there?

Hello,

I signed up online yesterday and all it said was "your on the list" and send a check for the balance of the entry. Does that mean the shoot is full and I'm on a waiting list or am I in the shoot? Didn't receive a confirmation email. It would be nice to know since travel and other arraignments have to be made.

Thanks

3 Gun Nation has opened this match up for the Pro Series! Wooohooo! Come play.

:D

Well, that kills any oportunity to shoot HeMan with some of the best HeMan shooters out there, they will all have to drink the koolaid in TS... :angry2:

that is one way to ruin a match I was really looking forward to shooting HeMan at...

JJ

<_< Shopping Divisions ?...humm :sight:

Why would I want to shop divisions? I just want to compete with others, not shoot by myself...its a shooting competition! :)

and with the requirement in the FB3G rules to have 10 in a division, I don't want to get bumped to Open with HeMan gear. :)

JJ

I wasn't Picking at you MR JJ, But at the situation that set it in motion

Besides I am just a Semi pro , no one is supposed to listen to a semi pro

Its all good Jamie... :)

I was picking at the situation as well... :angry2:

jj

Edited by RiggerJJ

Hello,

I signed up online yesterday and all it said was "your on the list" and send a check for the balance of the entry. Does that mean the shoot is full and I'm on a waiting list or am I in the shoot? Didn't receive a confirmation email. It would be nice to know since travel and other arraignments have to be made.

Thanks

You are good to go. The wording of the email was in reference to some problems with last year when folks paid the registration fee but failed to send the balance. Once your check for the balance has been received by the registrar, you will have completed the enrollment process.

-6-

Hi Spartan,

Thank you for the reply. That's good news!! This is my first 3 Gun match so I have a lot to do before leaving. :)

See you there.....

PS. The balance of my entry will arrive today by Express Mail.

Edited by xitnet

The stages are getting the final touch up tomorrow. The MD and RM should have the round count completed and ready for posting shortly thereafter.

On a seperate note, Remington just sent us a great magazine photo that we've hung on our Facebook site.

Our friends at DSG just called to tell us that more guns arrived today. Guns, optics, cases, ammo and tons of other first class prizes are getting ready for transport to the prize tent. It's going to be a great match!

See you there!

-6-

If anybody wants to attend but hasn't signed up yet I'm giving away my slot.

Click Here for a Free Slot

This giveaway is brought to you by STAG ARMS.

I can't attend the match so we are giving away my slot ($285 value) .

This slot can only be used by Shooters that have NOT previously registered for the match.

OK then send me your Ammo and Thank you Mark LOL

If anybody wants to attend but hasn't signed up yet I'm giving away my slot.

Click Here for a Free Slot

This giveaway is brought to you by STAG ARMS.

I can't attend the match so we are giving away my slot ($285 value) .

This slot can only be used by Shooters that have NOT previously registered for the match.

Do you have an estimate of round count for the match yet? In particular, it would be helpful to know if we need special shotgun ammo... like lots of slugs and/or buckshot. Paper versus Steel (moving) rifle count would also be helpful. There is not a lot of time left to pack, ship and confirm delivery!