Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Colt 2012 3 Man 3 Gun Series

No need to practice loading the shotgun. Its so easy a caveman can do it.

You're probably right. I'm down to loading 8 shells in about 20 minutes. That's probably fine <_< .

You're welcome to take as much time to load your shotgun as you need/want. After all, it's just for fun, isn't it? :rolleyes:

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Info for hotels in WV will be available soon. Rooms are being held for shooters to reserve. Dean or I will post the details when we get confirmation.

Cool - One of my teammates has some sort of paranoia about this & will be happy to get a room booked, LOL ... I won't single him out but he knows

Cool! your team and our team = one hotel room :cheers::eatdrink:

I'm up for a few beers with you guys, but you're going to have to find another team to share a room with, lol :cheers:

Here is some hotel info. Let them know you are attending the Colt 3 Man 3 Gun when you call. They should give our group rates that I list below.

Our match hotel (closest to the range)

Hampton Inn Inwood

4758 Gerrardstown Road

Inwood, WV 25428

(304) 229-6677

$89.00 per night

Also close to the range

Comfort Inn Martinsburg

1872 Edwin Miller Blvd

Martinsburg, WV 25404

(304) 263-6200

$79.00 per night

Not as close to the range

Hampton Inn Winchester

1204 Berryville Ave

Winchester, VA 22601

(504) 678-4000

$89.00 per night

Waiting to get confirmation from one more hotel in Martinsburg. I will post that info when they get it to me.

Just booked a suite at Bearcreek Mountain Resort. 2 Queen beds and a Queen sofa bed at a resort for a very reasonable rate! It is only 12 minutes from the club.

bcmountainresort.com

Pool, hottub, restaurant, Skibunnies! (lol)

Edited by stormbringer

You won't be able to drive to each stage, but you shouldn't be too far from your car. Though the lot will be packed, I'm sure. I would strongly recommend a cart or buggy. It's gravel, so you don't need anything too extreme.

IF you are on the fence about this, jump off and sign up!

We have had some additional prizes added to the table including some FHN Guns, Benelli SuperNova shotguns, Stag Arms Uppers, Dewy Mfg cleaning rods, Hornady reloading equipment and bullets plus more I cannot remember.

Edited by cold

Yeah the Topton Range only goes out to about 200 yards. There is another bay with 80 or so yards and a pretty decent side to side. Be ready for anything, including some flipper shotgun targets And a giant clay pinwheeel