Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Colt 2012 3 Man 3 Gun Series

Yes I was.

I'm telling you all in this thread that IF there is a 3GN team event, it isn't going to be relegated to just the east coast and IF such a 3GN team event happens, it will be announced later when the 3GN individual series is announced.

Note that 3GN team event thread which I started is closed per my request and I directed all interested competitors to this thread.

Guys, this is not rocket science so lets not make it so. This is the only team event being held at Topton, PA and a PNTC in WV to my knowledge right now.

If you still have questions or cannot figure out whats going on, then feel free to email me directly or message me on this forum.

Edited by cold

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Jansen and I were origionally going to run the team events for the 3 gun nation events but have decided to run these instead. The other series isn't ready to announce dates yet and with our schedules and other matches we wanted to reserve dates and ranges asap. We wanted to expand on what we have done in the past and didn't want to wait any longer in making the announcement. Thanks

Dean

Edited by 45shooter

Predator Tactical has signed on as a Silver Sponsor and will be sending a team. Thank you very much PT. Should have some cool stuff from them !!

Also, we will be announcing the title sponsor soon once the final details are done, they will hopefully draw in a few more entrees. We are very pleased with them committing to this event and by my account it is their first title sponsorship of any 3 gun event to date. :surprise:

Lastly, there will be a professional photographer on hand at each match to take a Team Photograph of each 3 person team in front of a banner with sponsors logo surrounding the name of the match. This will be include with your entry fee!

This will be a nice keepsake for each team and is truly something new (or new to me) in the sport. It should provide lasting memories from a great event for everyone who participates!

Edited by cold

Yes Jansen and I were origionally going to run the team events for the 3 gun nation events but have decided to run these instead. The other series isn't ready to announce dates yet and with our schedules and other matches we wanted to reserve dates and ranges asap. We wanted to expand on what we have done in the past and didn't want to wait any longer in making the announcement. Thanks

Dean

Is scoring going to be USPSA or Outlaw, "two hits anywhere on paper"?

Update:

Schmidt-Bender the world's finest optics maker has come on board and is sponsoring this event. This will be their first 3 Gun related sponsorship of any match ever and likely the only event they will support for 2012.

More good news coming soon so stay tuned and get those apps in. This event is shaping up nicely.

Edited by cold

BIG update: Colt has signed on as the TITLE sponsor.

The event is officially known as the Colt 3 Man 3 Gun Championship Event 2012 . To my knowledge this is the first 3 Gun match Colt will be the title sponsor of. They will be providing the first place prize money as well as guns for the prize table.

More good news coming soon. Get those apps in, this one is NOT to be missed.

Edited by cold

Both days. But I will have you out of there early after noon

Why is the match in Virginia two days with only 6 or 7 stages?

Do we shoot 3 one day, 4 the next and if so, why?

We will shoot 5 or six sat and two Sunday. Remember we have to calculate scores combine them then do prize table on Sunday. I would like to get people out early enough to fly or drive home Sunday and still be back at work Monday.

Both days. But I will have you out of there early after noon

Why is the match in Virginia two days with only 6 or 7 stages?

Do we shoot 3 one day, 4 the next and if so, why?

We will shoot 5 or six sat and two Sunday. Remember we have to calculate scores combine them then do prize table on Sunday. I would like to get people out early enough to fly or drive home Sunday and still be back at work Monday.

Makes sense now. Thanks.

We are still trying to get teams together for both locations from LPRGC. Right now it looks like 1 open team and 2 tac ops teams for sure. The rest will probably just try to get in for the Topton match when that opens up.

I have been getting apps at a steady pace and sponsors are rolling in. Let me know if you have questions about the match

I'm definitely interested in coming down, looks like a good one!

:cheers:

Edited by DyNo!

Is there gonna be cash payouts?

Oh yeah. There is cash payouts. Dean's last two 3 man 3 gun championships had cash payouts twenty teams deep I believe.

Well the sooner those numbers are announced the sooner I can decide if I'm gonna commit to flying half way across the country for two matches rather than go shoot a great match I can drive 4.5 hours to go to.