Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

AR15.com Rockcastle Pro Am Aug 24-26 2012

When registration opens will there be opportunity to register as a pro automatically if the am side is full?? As in first choice and second choice on the registration??

Linda Chico will be handling registration. She's the lady with the plan. When she gets it squared away I'm sure she'll let us know.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When registration opens will there be opportunity to register as a pro automatically if the am side is full?? As in first choice and second choice on the registration??

Linda Chico will be handling registration. She's the lady with the plan. When she gets it squared away I'm sure she'll let us know.

Thanks!! I'm sorry about all the questions but I'm really amped up about this one even if it 9 months away.

After watching 3Gun Nation on TV I figure if a 16 year old girl can shoot it so can I. And that young lady looks like she can SHOOT!!

Dad should be proud of her.

Thanks!! I'm sorry about all the questions but I'm really amped up about this one even if it 9 months away.

After watching 3Gun Nation on TV I figure if a 16 year old girl can shoot it so can I. And that young lady looks like she can SHOOT!!

You do know that 16 yr old is the USPSA Women's multi gun national champion and newest member of the Noveske Shooting Team correct?

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk

You do know that 16 yr old is the USPSA Women's multi gun national champion and newest member of the Noveske Shooting Team correct?

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk

From the show it was obvious she was a sponsored shooter and has won quite a few events. Didnt know she was the USPSA champ. Good for her!

Kurt and Trapper will be back in 2012 as our Range Masters!!!!!!!!! Linda Chico will again be in charge of stats!!!!!!!!

Better alert the Edmonson Co. Sheriff Dept. that Trapper will be back in the area.

As long as he doesn't wear that green shirt again, he should be fine...

I think they're more worried about their mules then the green shirt..... :goof:

I don't think they ever found that one squad that got turned around last year....... But on cold, clear nights, you can still hear them hollering help.....

No, that is just the echoes of me looking for my AR!!!

Robert

Gary is the nicest sadist I know.

For some reason this made me remember something from the Sporting Clays days. A friend had taken over managing a Clays facility in Austin and he was setting up a Trampoline :mellow: vertical so that a clay machine would throw the clay in to the trampoline at a angle but with a enough bounce to deflect the clay on a inconsistent path.

I have no idea how many days he worked at trying to put it to use and I barely even remember it used in an event.

I guess the reason I thought of it was that the Sadist turned on him because all his work was for devious target was for nothing.

Gary is the nicest sadist I know.

For some reason this made me remember something from the Sporting Clays days. A friend had taken over managing a Clays facility in Austin and he was setting up a Trampoline :mellow: vertical so that a clay machine would throw the clay in to the trampoline at a angle but with a enough bounce to deflect the clay on a inconsistent path.

I have no idea how many days he worked at trying to put it to use and I barely even remember it used in an event.

I guess the reason I thought of it was that the Sadist turned on him because all his work was for devious target was for nothing.

A trampoline in sporting clays???? Now that's thinking out of the box!!!

I would tend to agree with you on getting too far out there. Often when we try to out smart ourselves we do just that.

The stage design is going to be done a little different... something new. There will be post out soon. Right now, I'm just trying to find a way to shoot both matches. Maybe I could enter one match under an alias.

See I told you his imagination is running at max speed, everyone of Gary's matches that I have shot has been national caliber, and they were local and state matches, you are in for a treat on this match :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Trust me Gary, you'll have plenty to do and not near enough time for that, I barely findished shooting one match, poorly I might add :cheers:

I hear you. I may have to just focus on the free Pro Clinics, sponsor side matches, and sponsor demo matches. We'll have some of the best shooters in the country answering questions and advising how to shoot the stages.

Merry Christmas to all of you wonderful 3 Gunners out there! We are happy to report that the match of the year is shaping up very nicely. Our goal is to make this the MUST attend 3 Gun of the 2012. Last year was a tremendous success and we would like to thank Jeff Cramblit once again for his fantastic job as MD. We would also like to thank Gary Welborn for taking over as MD for 2012. He has already stepped up BIG time and has come up with great ideas to make the match even better. As you know without the support of our incredible sponsors, putting on a match of this caliber would be impossible. We are very thankful and grateful to report that the sponsors’ stepping up again to support this match is humbling. We will continue to update on our team as it shapes up.

We are working on some VERY COOL stuff and we will keep you posted on our progress. Expect a much bigger emphasis on the PRO/AM team format and another incredible line up of Pros donating their time to the NSSF Pro Clinics on Friday afternoon.......by the way we have commitments from all of the 2012 Pro Clinic pros.

We have assembled a “Dream Team” for this match:

Title Sponsors: AR15.com, Brownells, Hornady and Rockcastle Shooting Center

Match Chairman: NRA Board Member, Joe DeBergalis

Match Director: Gary Welborn

Range Masters: Kurt Miller and Trapr Swanson

Statistician: Linda Chico

Sponsor Coordinators: Nick and Nate Noble, Joe DeBergalis, and Gary Welborn

Match Charity: NRA Life of Duty

Match Web Master: Michael Pridemore

Match Book: Kyle McGregor

National Shooting Sports Foundation Pro Clinics and Pro Signature Series Stage Designers:

Jerry Miculek

Jeff Cramblit

Bruce Piatt

Kurt Miller

Patrick Kelley

Dianna Liedorff

Bennie Cooley

Benny Hill

Ty Gentry

Robbie Johnson

Wow! What a lineup!! Be looking for registration and application information from Linda and Gary over the next few weeks and have a blessed and Merry Christmas!

See you in 2012!

Nick