Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

AR15.com Rockcastle Pro Am Aug 24-26 2012

To expand this thought, if I attempt to shoot am and its full and Im willing to be a bottem dweller in pro can it be an automatic defalt to go pro on the registration?

You can be sure that if you want to shoot Pro you had better register for it at the first opportunity as it will fill much more quickly than AM. The stages will be more interesting in Pro.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad everyone is looking forward to this as much as I am, much less worry for me this year so more time to enjoy all you being there and I am also very honored to be one of the Pro's giving a clinic this year amongst the legends of the shooting sport. Much to do between now and then but can't wait for it to get here.

jc

Glad everyone is looking forward to this as much as I am, much less worry for me this year so more time to enjoy all you being there and I am also very honored to be one of the Pro's giving a clinic this year amongst the legends of the shooting sport. Much to do between now and then but can't wait for it to get here.

jc

Jeff one of the most helpful things I ever learned I learned from you at the shotgun match years ago in AL concerning the use of shotgun slings and I assume you know something about rifle slings as well. I do not know what you think you should teach but all I can say is that what you showed me has proven quite helpful.