Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Ohio Section Championship

My first L2 match. Had a great time. Only complaint is the HVAC guy ya'll got there. You need to torque him up and get that cool air moving. The guys from East TN, it was fun. Hope Jeff didn't get any tickets on the way home.

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

KC, Vogel, Todd Kunz and Corey Estill won the Cheely Custom ones.

You sure? I thought it was a blind draw for all the guns.

The Cheely guns on the table were for the Limited, L10, SS, open division winners

I had a great time shooting today. I sincerely want to thank, whoever I bumped off of Barry's golf cart. I would not have been able to shoot the last 8 stages. Many thanks.:cheers:

And to everyone that set up and worked this great match, I thank you. :bow:

I apologize not being able to help paste today.

Great match MRPC! Had a great time meeting some new people and shooting my first L2 match. What an experience! The heat was terrible, but the end result was worth it, I had a great time.

Where is the link to the online album?

Edited by polizei1

I had a great time shooting today. I sincerely want to thank, whoever I bumped off of Barry's golf cart. I would not have been able to shoot the last 8 stages. Many thanks.:cheers:

And to everyone that set up and worked this great match, I thank you. :bow:

I apologize not being able to help paste today.

No need to apologize we were just glad to see ya finish on a tough stage. How many other shooters got a standing ovation lol

Great match MRPC! Had a great time meeting some new people and shooting my first L2 match. What an experience! The heat was terrible, but the end result was worth it, I had a great time.

Http://goo.gl/VJTXN

Website is case sensitive

Http://goo.gl/VJTXN

Website is case sensitive

Thanks!

KC, Vogel, Todd Kunz and Corey Estill won the Cheely Custom ones.

You sure? I thought it was a blind draw for all the guns.

The Cheely guns on the table were for the Limited, L10, SS, open division winners

We had both! We had 6 guns (including the 4 Cheely Custom guns) for division winners. Then we had 6 XDM's that were randomly drawn for. One in each division. I have a list of the winners and will post it here tomorrow. First I have to get some sleep. I'm dead tired.

Thanks everyone for coming out to shoot with us.

Funny how stuff works out. Matt put up some great guns, but nothing for Production and the guy that won production beat everyone, but Bob V. . :o

In case you don't know him, you will, the kids name is Alex Gutt and you will be seeing more of him. :)

Way to go Alex, second overall from Production!

Looks like you guys had some great and very challenging stages. See ya'll soon at 5

JT

Edited by JThompson

Thanks for a great match Dan and Chris and all who helped make this match possible. This was my first Ohio match. Hopefully the first of many.

And a special thanks to the match sponsor Matt Cheely.

Edited by tk4

Awesome match!! Thanks to all the fine folks in Ohio for putting it on. RO's were great! Keen and the rest of stats awesome! Mr. Carter my Hoosier hat is off to you sir, great job!!

Thanks to Matt Cheely, great shooter and awesome gunsmith!!!

Now you be sure to haul all those fine folks to Indiana in August!!!!!