Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

THE DOUBLE TAP CHAMPIONSHIP 2012

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Match Hotel is the Holiday Inn (Same as Last Year) CALL THEM DIRECT AND DO NOT LET THEM TRANSFER YOU TO THE WORLD BOOKING. corporate Holiday inn has no idea what is going on. The direct line is 940-761-6000, rate is 69.00 per night. the Code is "TAP" to get this special Rate. Any problems Booking PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

Edited by scorch

Match Hotel is the Holiday Inn (Same as Last Year) CALL THEM DIRECT AND DO NOT LET THEM TRANSFER YOU TO THE WORLD BOOKING. corporate Holiday inn has no idea what is going on. The direct line is 940-761-6000, rate is 69.00 per night. the Code is "TAP" to get this special Rate. Any problems Booking PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

Everything went great when I booked last night. Very friendly and professional.

Robert - is this the same hotel as Area 4?

I was going to book a room today, not sure how many of us from MS are going, but I'm will to share a room to cut cost.

Update: I have a nonsmoking 2 queen bed room booked for June 8-9

Edited by jdphotoguy

Application is in the mail. Looking forward to this year. If the law of averages holds true it will be 75 degrees and 50% humidity. I've been snowed on, froze, nearly blown over and baked in the last two years. This year has to be the charm. Hey Pirates worked the Caribbean, clear water, warm breezes, Rum drinks, wenches.

So Avast Ye swabs, weigh the anchor and hoist the top gallants.

Hey Pirates worked the Caribbean, clear water, warm breezes, Rum drinks, wenches.

So Avast Ye swabs, weigh the anchor and hoist the top gallants.

Just hope there isn't a stage were I have to wear an eye patch and have a parrot on my shoulder or worse yet, try to run with a peg leg. Edited by jdphotoguy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hello and greetings from venezuela

is there any chance left to join this match for an international team from Venezuela?

It appears there are plenty of slots left right now but I wouldn't wait too long. Come on up!

MLM

plenty of slot! but going fast, ( we are Way ahead of last year as far as entries go) we are excepting a record turn out with several big matches in the area not running their matches.

Got the Stages back from John A. yesterday got to tweak them a bit so they will be on our web page in a week or two.

Edited by scorch