Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dave Sevigny leaving Glock

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave is a great shooter, but there are and will be others.

:blink: Please replace him with someone else that can WIN matches, and not just look good in front of a camera.

Ain't that the truth?

I guess he had to draw the line when it came to a Gen 4 Glock. There is a limit.

Just a hunch. Dave will sign with Springfield. He's already won the SS Nationals and they've got the new 5.25 that they're gonna want to rival the 34/35. The XD was a great start, the XDM fell flat for competition purposes and now they have the new 5.25 that's specifically designed for competition. I'm guessing Springfield wants that gun in the hands of a proven produciton/limited shooter who will be up at the podium at major matches, especially Nationals. Who better than Dave Sevigny? (TGO is the man :bow: but he's not winning Production or Limited National titles anytime soon.)

Just a hunch. Dave will sign with Springfield. He's already won the SS Nationals and they've got the new 5.25 that they're gonna want to rival the 34/35. The XD was a great start, the XDM fell flat for competition purposes and now they have the new 5.25 that's specifically designed for competition. I'm guessing Springfield wants that gun in the hands of a proven produciton/limited shooter who will be up at the podium at major matches, especially Nationals. Who better than Dave Sevigny? (TGO is the man :bow: but he's not winning Production or Limited National titles anytime soon.)

The 525 is a xdm with longer cut slide and barrel. Same exact frame and build

I think he'd be right at home with Smith and Wesson.

But good luck to him either way.

I don't think S&W pays their shooters??? I am sure he will get a lucrative contract from someone who wants to market their "tactical" production model pistol. That is my guess......

TGO has been shooting the 5.25" it is all over his FB page, showing you the drills he is hitting with it??

Dave will be shooting the GA. state, but he signed up with team Glock?

Edited by Lexor40cal

:blink: Please replace him with someone else that can WIN matches, and not just look good in front of a camera.

Is there some humor in this post that I'm missing?

Don't think there was meant to be any humor in the post. It will be near impossible to match his shooting and he is definitely a great spokesman. I "think" what Micah is saying is find someone who can walk the walk as well as "just" talk and look pretty....