Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dave Sevigny leaving Glock

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moderator Note: merged threads.

Dave just posted on his facebook that he has left Team Glock. That's a huge loss for them, and a huge gain for whoever is lucky enough to pick him up.

Edited by Flexmoney

Both Dave and Randi were at the Colorado State Steel Challenge on Friday; I guess the pictures and video that I took that day were his last outing as a Glock representative.

Dave took both the Open and Limited titles by comfortable margins. Randi Rogers finished with an impressive 4th place in Open and an astonishing performance to net her third place in Limited finishing just 0.46 seconds back from Hannu Uronen.

page18-1018-full.jpg

Both Dave and Randi were at the Colorado State Steel Challenge on Friday; I guess the pictures and video that I took that day were his last outing as a Glock representative.

Dave took both the Open and Limited titles by comfortable margins. Randi Rogers finished with an impressive 4th place in Open and an astonishing performance to net her third place in Limited finishing just 0.46 seconds back from Hannu Uronen.

page18-1018-full.jpg

That is a great picture! My finger wont move fast enough to get three pieces of brass in the air that close together.

page18-1018-full.jpg

That is a great picture! My finger wont move fast enough to get three pieces of brass in the air that close together.

I'm guessing one of those is a brass shadow....

Surprised, and then not so much either. He is a great competitor and person as well. Any company will be lucky to get him if he is on the market. Then again, he might do like so many others...maybe we see a new enterprise emerge.

If they don't call up Bob Vogel, and offer him a spot on the team ASAP ...... they really are crazy. :roflol:

A big +1!

I am by no means a Glock fan but I and a huge fan of Dave and Bob both, I think Bob could fill the position very well.

Greg

A lot of people have said my feelings as well!! I feel shortly youll hear DS is going with Springfield. I think on top of everything else, he is now expanding into differents divisions and Glock could only offer him so much!! And I highly doubt Vogel would/will leave his job like others have said. Ive trained with him before and he loves being LE. still does patrol!!!

Either way it sure is a shame!! especially for Glock