Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Post a Pic of your CZ's

OpenDot

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I bought the comp from speed shooter. It's for XXX guns, so gun smith made "adapter" to fit thinner barrel (he also fitted the TS barrel to 85 slide), rest I made (as you can see, operation is way before looks :-)

- Kapa -

• 2 weeks later...

I need to find a pre B beater. I'm jealous.

I've only had it for a few weeks now, and only one short range trip so far. But, I couldn't help myself and I ended up changing a number of parts out. I've named it project rat rod with it's worn finish and upgraded internals. I hope to get to the range with it tomorrow.

HYywEUJ.png

I've only had it for a few weeks now, and only one short range trip so far. But, I couldn't help myself and I ended up changing a number of parts out. I've named it project rat rod with it's worn finish and upgraded internals. I hope to get to the range with it tomorrow.

Nice improvements! Looks great! :)

My first CZ, been reading about them and looking for a good while, CZ75 Compact. Wanted something better than my LC9 to CC daily, but did not like the idea of using my Glock or XD, just did not feel comfortable with those with one in the chamber. I received my new shell for my IWB holster from Alien Gear and I have a new carry pistol! I ordered the rubber grips, a extended mag and replacement rubber mag pads from CZ Custom. I am very happy with it so far. Have trolled this group for info before, lots of great info, thought I would join.

post-59849-0-57698900-1430257808_thumb.j

Edited by rlquick

I need to find a pre B beater. I'm jealous.

I've only had it for a few weeks now, and only one short range trip so far. But, I couldn't help myself and I ended up changing a number of parts out. I've named it project rat rod with it's worn finish and upgraded internals. I hope to get to the range with it tomorrow.HYywEUJ.png

Looks great! I need find a well used CZ for the parts I took off my Shadow. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Just got my Tac Sport back from H&M. Great work and a fast turn around.

EFFDB1F.jpg

This is the sickest TS I have seen. I picked up my new Tac Sport about a month ago (already put about 1200 rounds through it :) )and have done a couple things to it, but I think this is what I want it to look like in the end... murdered-out. Nice work.