Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Post a Pic of your CZ's

OpenDot

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SDM-

Did you tape over the thin grips? Or is did you fab. something up?

Thanks

It's just tape over some cz rubber grips. I roughed them up with a dremel so they are a little smaller, but not like the thin grips. They were too long for the magwell and you can see where I didn't cut the left one straight.

• 2 weeks later...

Picked this up from Stuart at CZ Custom a few months ago. It's a shooter and I love the balance...only wish it had a magwell bevel. The short reset is noticeably quicker than stock disconnector to reset.

018_zps7e5f665f.jpg

Edited by huskerlrrp

I'm jealous of all you guys. I decided today to give a CZ a try in production. I tried to find a SP01 ST. Not an easy task.

I'm being told October/November before any more arrive in the US. No idea what the hold-up is.

I can't remember.... Some shooter that I'd never heard of. Some people say he's really good.... Like A class or something.

wannabe....LOL

Edited by eerw

• 2 weeks later...

I just bought this CZ 85 Combat the other day. It is a 1993 stamped gun but I don't think it was shot much at all.

I am going to play with it in IDPA ESP for a while. Trigger actually feels pretty good. I am leaving it stock for the short term.

CZ85Combatleft.jpg

I just bought this CZ 85 Combat the other day. It is a 1993 stamped gun but I don't think it was shot much at all.

I am going to play with it in IDPA ESP for a while. Trigger actually feels pretty good. I am leaving it stock for the short term.

CZ85Combatleft.jpg

Man I wish I would have held onto my pre bs!!

• 2 weeks later...