Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Post a Pic of your CZ's

OpenDot

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely Mink and CZC. You can also pm "eerw" here in the forum.

Where would you guys recommend shopping around for a CZ for production? I've heard CZ custom shop, Mink and Akai. Thinking about switching over from M&P for IPSC...

If you really want a smooth action and trigger that is super sweet and breaks like glass at around #2's, you need to talk with Shay at Akai custom. Hands down the smoothest trigger I have ever felt.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Read my previous post

I would buy from Matt Mink or EERW (Stuart Wong).

Same here. I love my CZC/EERW Shadow!

I just had the pleasure of playing with a Shadow that David of Cajun Gunworks worked on and I was very impressed with it too. He builds nice parts, so it wasn't surprising that he does a good job installing them as well.

Since I'm replying to the photo thread, it doesn't feel right not to include a pic ;):

photobucket-8487-1349959372342.jpg

If anyone wonders, the grips are just Black VZ Diamondbacks with a little custom touch.

Read my previous post

I just had the pleasure of playing with a Shadow that David of Cajun Gunworks worked on and I was very impressed with it too. He builds nice parts, so it wasn't surprising that he does a good job installing them as well.

Since I'm replying to the photo thread, it doesn't feel right not to include a pic ;):

photobucket-8487-1349959372342.jpg

If anyone wonders, the grips are just Black VZ Diamondbacks with a little custom touch.

Very neat grips!

Read my previous post

The grips look great!

Now you just have to swap the red with blue.

:P

Thanks alot, now I have to go and buy some paint...

(I'm not sure if I joking or not) :D

...and I just realized the similarities between the picture that I just posted, and my avatar. Yes, I always smile that way, but no, I do not always wear ties.

That's hilarious! It is like one of those websites where you can change the color and wheels on a car. Accessorize Micah app! :roflol:

Thanks Stuart, I'm really surprised how quickly I got used to it after shooting my 2011 all last year in Limited. After a couple weeks and around 1,500 rounds it's one of the most comfortable pistols I've ever shot.

primary1md2.jpg

Wife got a new macro lens, so I'm trying to play around with it. I don't know how to set the aperture setting on it so it can get the whole gun in focus, not just a certain point. The grips are still coming out fuzzy. Ideas how to adjust the camera? I think aperture is what I need to broaden...

A barely shot Standard IPSC I picked up last week...

Nice find, I had always been a big fan of adjustable sights and at first I was pretty set on installing them on my TS, but after shooting it in competition I found myself naturally tilting the pistol to the left and using the sight as a slide racker, now I want to use the kickstand rear on all my guns!