Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 GA State Championship Match

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am having trouble opening up the match entry form. I did a right click save as and it says that file is damaged ..........

What browser are you using? It's working fine for me in Safari, Firefox and Chrome - all latest releases. I've double checked the file itself on the server as well and it's fine too. Not sure what's causing the issue for you. Will it display onscreen if you just click the link? It's supposed to open in its own window. You will need Acrobat Reader to view the PDF file so you might want to head over to adobe.com and dl the latest version too.

I am having trouble opening up the match entry form. I did a right click save as and it says that file is damaged ..........

What browser are you using? It's working fine for me in Safari, Firefox and Chrome - all latest releases. I've double checked the file itself on the server as well and it's fine too. Not sure what's causing the issue for you. Will it display onscreen if you just click the link? It's supposed to open in its own window. You will need Acrobat Reader to view the PDF file so you might want to head over to adobe.com and dl the latest version too.

firefox and it opens up Acorbat reader as PDF but just stays blank page.I will try again and see what happens . Thanks for the info

firefox and it opens up Acorbat reader as PDF but just stays blank page.I will try again and see what happens . Thanks for the info

The link is incorrect; here is the correct link:

http://www.gastatechampionships.com/img/2011/2011GAStateEntry.pdf

The link is incorrect; here is the correct link:

http://www.gastatechampionships.com/img/2011/2011GAStateEntry.pdf

Thanks, sending my app in this weekend. Hopefully I will have 3 more in the envelope as well. Trying to get some Augusta shooters to come along.

Problems with the application form link corrected!

Update,

I have had the RO application added to the web site, I am in need of 20+ RO's Friday & shoot Saturday.

Match hotel will be the Hampton for sign up etc. I am still trying to negoiate a better rate, but there are many $50-65 a night hotel in town.

We have about 55 Ro's for the Saturday so far, but could use a few more.

We are at 125 shooters so far, so have room, the August 15th deadline is just over two weeks away.

We have recently picked up more stage sponsors, still have more room for them too.

We hope to have our covered pavilion built in time for the match, so we will have somewhere to congregate.

Web site and forms etc. http://www.gastatechampionships.com/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I begged the other Augusta area revo shooters to make the trip, got no response. Mark and I are doing the drive up, shoot, and drive home on Friday. I'm cheap. We may hit MCRC on Saturday. We're still planning on MCC.

Paul

I was expecting to get at least 5 of you wheelies, I have already ordered & recieved the HOA trophy for Revo division. According to UPSA I have to have 5 of you to recognise the division, and I hate to throw away money for trophies that are not handed out.

We still have 15 slots open for Friday PM, I will waive the late fee for any revolver shooters signing up for Friday PM, call everyone you know to try and get them to join in

Paul,

Looks like there are only 4 Revolver shooters. 3 on Friday, and I shoot all alone on Sat. Where are all the wheelies? I figured Cliff and Jerry would make Georgia.

Anyone know how much rain the range is getting/expecting and what kind of condition it will be in come the weekend? The national forecast is 6 to 10 inches thru Weds in the Atlanta area.

So far we have only gotten a trace of rain. Don't know what is to come, but at this point, it has been much ado about nothing.

Scott, I've made the drive twice now, both times straight down i-85 to exit 137 which is Hwy 129. Takes about 15 minutes from there. My Streets and Trips plots that route, so did my TomTom. You'll never even get on 985 that route. The range is a couple miles short of it on 332.

17 to 985 looks like it's 10 miles and 15 mins longer.

I live right by the 85/385 interchange in Greenville and it takes me about 1:45 to get there.

Edited by CZinSC