Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Thwarting A**holes

Merlin Orr

I grew up in MS; honestly, I'm surprised they made it out alive. There are secret graves all over that state. Couldn't have happened to a more "deserving" group.

Yep, I used to live in Brandon. It just shows they are getting more civilized these days. Not as much empty land around I guess :cheers:

I love freedom of speech but I would have no problem helping some of these folks go talk to god. I know there is a biker organization that counters these idiots on a regular basis. It was a while ago, but I think these helped keep some of them away at a funeral here.

The biker's organization involved in shielding the families from these a$$holes at funerals is the Patriot Guard, and they are comprised of mainly motorcycle riding vets and others who just love our country and those who protect it. Any family that wants them to attend and assist can google Patriot Riders and find a nearby chapter who will help. They are used to short notice, and don't just do returning heroes, but also will help out at any funeral for any vet from any war. This bunch is a class act for sure! :cheers:

The biker's organization involved in shielding the families from these a$$holes at funerals is the Patriot Guard, and they are comprised of mainly motorcycle riding vets and others who just love our country and those who protect it. Any family that wants them to attend and assist can google Patriot Riders and find a nearby chapter who will help. They are used to short notice, and don't just do returning heroes, but also will help out at any funeral for any vet from any war. This bunch is a class act for sure! :cheers:

I'm glad for the guys and gals who stand up to these pieces of crap. We have the first 2 gold star family in decades here in town and I think it was at the first son's funeral. It was a while back so I may be mistaken.

The group is the Patriot Guard Riders. When asked to attend the funeral for a Vet, we are there to honor them and their service. We are not there to be a 'counter-protest' group. However, if any "uninvited guests" attempt to deny the family their opportunity to mourn their loved one, we WILL shield the family. Regardless of how we feel personally toward the UG's we use non-confrontational means to make their presence unknown to the family. American flags spread out like curtains and a couple of Harley engines tend to do the trick.

Patriot Guard Riders